What fragrances have you bought lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l'occitane eau de l'oranger (my sig scent for daytime and evening), light blue by D&G (for mommy), and clean (another one of my sig for mornings) in the last six months

I got CLEAN (again) i love that.. Thierry Muglers "Angel" and Avon's Lemon Sugar.

i got v/s desire perfume/lotion and i dont like it.. will they take it back i never used it and husband bought it at the end of oct i have the reciept..

I got Moschino's "I Love Love" for xmas, and I bought Chanel No 5 for my grandma, andddd I currently really want "Eau Lightly" by Michael Kors and Miss Dior Cherie.

Noa Perle (Cacharel) bought by my mom, it was one of my christmas gifts. it's so great, i love it.

Bought myself DKNY - Delicious & one called Rampage I bought inside Charlotte Russe.

Got Vera Wang's Princess & Escada's Pacific Paradise as Xmas gifts.

for this christmas i bought:

lolita lempicka for myself

hypnose by lancome for my mom

le male by jean paul gaultier for my dad

and dkny red diliciouc for my sis

i use babydoll, love the smell:) im not normally one for the whole celebrity trend but the britney spears range is definately rather good, got curious fantasy and in control for xmas and im loving them

Back