EDM Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Palladio Powder brush that doesnt seem to work really well with minerals so I'm either going to get a kabuki or a foundation brush through EDM but I dont know if I should get the Premium Kabuki or the Premium Foundation Brush. Does anyone have these or have tried them? Any help would be nice :rotfl: I'm confused!!

I have both brushes. If your only getting one I would say it depends on what type of coverage you want. The foundation brush provides me with heavier coverage then a kabuki. I love to use the foundation brush on areas around my nose and eyes and those places I need a little extra coverage. I think Kabuki's are must for MMU....nothing buffs like a kabuki . As far as EDM Kabuki, its nice but I perfer signature minerals buki brush. I use both my foundation brush and buki everyday.

Hi Chaela - I have the Premium Kabuki from EDM and it IS real soft and great for applying my MMU. I absolutely love it. It's true that you get a heavier coverage from the Premium Foundation (which I also have) and it's a great idea to eventually get one for those areas where you want heavier coverage as stated above. I sometimes use the foundation brush with my finishing powders. Most times though I find that the Premium Kabuki works just fine and I love it. Also, as stated before it's a MUST for applying MMU.:rockwoot:

CooCoo

i second the signature minerals kabuki, it's awesome at getting good coverage and it's cheaper than most of the other brands! but i would def. get a kabuki first, then maybe down the road get the foundation brush. i think a good kabuki is essential.

Thanks for all the responses I think I'm going to get the Premium Kabuki and then Premium Foundation later on.

I just got some signature brushes at Longs and I really like them. I got a kabuki for about $5 and two concealer brushes for about $4. They come in a plastic bag that you can keep them in. Longs has lots of good brushes and many different brands. ( I also notice Longs has lots of cool skincare and makeup now) :laughing:

Back