Spring Makeup Collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Lookin' Good: A Guide To All Things Beauty

Cdp-Toki3.jpg

tokidoki for Smashbox

Smashbox combines their fantastic makeup with the quirky artwork of tokidoki (also created collections for LeSportSac) to create unique packaging and products that you will proudly display on your vanity. Yes, the bones of this collection is the artwork adorning the packaging, but the colors are really great: A bright, fuschia pink skin tint, lip gloss in the same bright pink as well as a peachy pink, a pinkey-golden skin luminizer, and eye shadow quads of grey, browns, blue, purples, and greens. Included in the collection is an absolutely lustworthy mirror-with stars! Anyway, if you are looking for something vibrant and eclectic, tokidoki certainly won't disappoint.

home.jpg

Chanel New Bloom

This gorgeous collection is bright and very wearable for spring, bringing the eyes into the spotlight with taupes, peaches, and a silver eyeshadow. Lovely pink lipsticks and sheer peach blushes match seamlessly with your skin to keep the rest of the face fresh. I'm loving the Lumiere D'Artifices-not only is a fantastic to look at, but it has three metallic shades to both brighten and warm your face at once. Pretty! This collection also has three new nail lacquers, hopefully ending the Black Satin infatuation. If you aren't looking for uber bold colors this spring, as illustrated by many other collections, this is a great option to consider, plus it has colors you can use all year round, not just when it is warm and sunny outside.

newhomepage_prod3_01.gif

Nars Spring 2007

In this collection, Nars unveils a great array of classically sexy colors as well as its new makeup primer-with SPF! These colors are certainly something to be excited about; a dark orangey-red lipstick with matching liner, shimmering pink lipstick, and eyeshadow duos of khaki green and dark brown, apricot and orchid pink, and luminescent peach and and gold, rounded out by Risky Business lip gloss (I have been waiting for someone to use that name for years!), a gorgeous iridescent raspberry. All together, this collection is a perfect balance between playful and subtly sexy.

newvioletpaletteandspringcollection_main.jpg

Bobbi Brown Violet Collection

Inspired by the wildflowers of the west, bringing focus to the vibrant purples, while still keeping everything else bright and natural. The gem of this collection would be the Violet Face Palette-one blush, three shadows and three glosses, all encased in Bobbi's signature sleek black case. The rest of the collection is pretty neutral, the usual BB fare-except for the light, bright violet shadow and darker violet gloss. A wonderful collection of purples, this collection would be especially great for dark skin tones this spring.

danse_390.jpg

MAC Danse Collection

It's finally here! This collection is probably the most anticipated collection for this spring. Super sweet and very dramatic, we see tons of pastels here. With the two new pigments (Pastorale, anyone?), six eyeshadows, two nail lacquers, four lipglass colours, and four lipsticks, you will be ready to frolick through any meadow of your choice. In this collection MAC also introduces it new Mineralize Skinfinish, a marbelized powder that adds highlight to the face, in both pearl and apricot shades. With two shade of kohl liner and fibre mascara, you can take this look from day to night easily. Isn't it obvious why people were so eager to get their hands on some Danse?

It is so way past my bedtime...

Wow!! This is the first Chanel collection I've loved in a while. It looks gorgeous!

And NARS!!!!!!!!!! Yum!

Thanks for sharing, the Nars collec. looks great, as does the Chanel, but Chanel is really pricey for me... hmm good reason to ask for that raise!

Thanks for posting! The new Chanel line definitely is gorgeous looking! I heard the new Smashbox line isn't anything worth raving about :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oops forgot one,:

The link to the collection is here: Prescriptives The Botanics Collection

panel_botanics.jpg

Prescriptives The Botanics Collection

Prescriptives Spring Collection is bursting with bright colors reminiscent of a garden. Eyes shadow colors of plum, cobalt blue, grey blue, wheat, khaki green, light pink, dark brown, and a shimmering taupe, topped off with a dark black mascara, bring a ton of drama to the eyes. The rest of the collection is full of nudes: apricot, pale pink, and amber blushes, peach and dusty rose glosses, and melon and watermelon lipstick. Finishing this collection is Calyx, a sweet-smelling floral perfect for springtime! This collection is the perfect choice for a sexy nightime look.

YESS a new nars collection! I can't wait until it's at sephora! The chanel and prescriptives looks are awesome, but I could recreate the looks with existing products, so I'm just saving the pics =).

Back