Do You Pee In The Bathtub While Bathing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eww gross! Nope!!
Bath.gif

Hmm i wonder how many gonna answer this one lol

I never pee in the shower or bath. That would be gross to pee in a bath then just sit there in your own wastes ick.

:wtf: eww, no... lol! i love the randomness of some of the threads here..

I prefer showers over baths for getting clean. I will take a bath every now and then just to relax but i'd never pee while bathing! That's down-right sick! I do pee in the shower sometimes, though. hehe But it goes down the drain and never touches me so it's different.

*hands head and raises hand* You're not alone in this one Lisa..

Yeah, I've peed in the shower ( i dont have a bathtub). . But hey, pee is sterile and it goes right down the drain.. plus I'm scrupulous in keeping the shower clean anyway..

LOL, not in a bath...

but i do pee while i shower, now that is different =P

I wouldn't do it while soaking in a tub, if i had one.. who wants to marinate in pee? Either way.. i hate it when I'm in the shower and then I have to pee.. What am I supposed to do, get out, all wet and soapy just to pee?? I guess I'm just lazy.

I would never pee in the bath but I've done it before in the shower. I was just too lazy to get out of the shower to pee and then get back in. lol

What's wrong with peeing in the shower?? It goes down the drain just like when you flush the toilet. I don't think anyone would pee in the tub unless their 3 years old or have a weird pee fetish!! EW

lol April

i have peed in the shower but never in the bathtub i never take baths, just showers.

haha, this is another random thread! love it!

I've never peed in the bath or shower (ewww, no, no, no!!!), although I guess peeing in a shower wouldn't be that much of a prob if you were to do it. But I still don't want to be standing there and letting it touch my feet while it goes down the drain, lol! :rotfl:

never in the tub but i never have a bath anyway..........as for the shower, I only heard that ppl actually do it about a year ago, so I gave it a try.........kinda handy, so I do it sometimes.

ROFL @ Everyone sorry ya all I needed a good laugh ,my guts still aches hehe

Latest posts

Back