If you had $50 to spend on MAC Danse...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... what would you come home with? I have approximately a $50 allowance for this collection. I am going to skip the pigments since I have samples on the way. As far as MSFs go, I have PP, Shimpagne and Shooting Star. I could get both of them and be done, but I don't want to miss anything great! These colors are right up my alley though, so it's so hard to decide! For those of you who have seen the collection, can you help me with these questions?

1. Is Classical l/s anything like 15 minutes l/s? It looks *almost* like an Amplified Creme in the pics.

2. Is Rondelle e/s anything like Forgery e/s?

3. Is Swan Lake e/s like anything permanent?

4. How does Curtsy l/s compare to Charm Factor and Pink Cabana l/s?

5. If I have Shimpagne MSF do I need Lightscapade?

6. Could I get an effect similar to Gillisade MSF with Milani Luminious blush and shimpagne together?

Thanks so much for your help ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know about the others, but I just posted a picture I found on LJ of all msfs (minus pleasureflush) side by side on the official msf thread.

Thank you! In that pic, Gillisade looks like Naked You, which I had and swapped away cause it looked muddy on me. Geez, now I am really confused LOL! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you can get it, you need the quad! It's apparently only being at certain areas, and it really is nothing at all like Sweetie Cake! Oh, and being as I own Glissade, I would say get it. It's really nice and shimmery... Nothing like Luminous on me IMHO.

Glissade looks gorgeous...not so much in the compact... but when you put it on your skin, it's beautiful! I also like some of the l/gs. Aquilah, I'm kicking myself in the butt today for not getting the quad. I drove an hour to get it... and then I didn't buy it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely Glissade, Pas-de-deux lipglass (so irridescent it lights up anything you put under it; I used it on top of VGI and it was so pretty!), Swan Lake (love it with Knight Divine), and I saw this MA wear Whirl lipliner with En Pointe lipglass and it was gawjus!!!

I would definently get Swan Lake, Lightscapade MSF or the quad. After hearing such good things about it I wish I had picked it up, good thing I'm going to the mall tomorrow!

its more peachy in color than the other 2 (i acutally have all three, but that was the most i got from this collection).

here ya go (from LJ courtesy of discoxlemonade)...:

uyhhy.jpg

I got Lightscapade MSF, Pas-de-deux l/g and Swan Lake e/s. I hope to go back for Jete e/s, Rondelle e/s, Russe and Classical l/s, and maybe Gillisade MSF. I really like this collection!

Thanks for the pics Hersh! I have Pink Maribu, so no need for Danse then LOL! Although, it is a slightly lighter pink... Hmmmm! Might have to consider it anyway! Unfortunately, I don't have either Pink Cabana or Curtsy, so I reckon I'll need at least one! Man, talk about a sickness!

i like Curtsy in that pic! personally i'd be getting Glissade.. im also thinking about Scene 1 e/s but i gotta see that in person first

i got glissade and three lip gloss, i may go back and get a l/s, i dunno other than glissade nothing was a gotta have for me i didnt like the pigments or e/s..

DANse is really pretty but I on a tight budget for everything no clothes or mac or anything unneccessary things

i want curtsy (it looks real good under pas-de-deux as seen on christine's fotd). and i need a backup of russe! it's sooooooooooooo pretty! it looks like i'm wearing a lipgloss on top!

Latest posts

Back