Dark Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do my nails look okay? I really love the dark nail look, but I don't want to look to over the top.

The polish is NYC (New York Color) in Cognac Sparkle.

nails.jpg

Thanks! The fiancee paid $35.00 for it from Emitations.com I don't like to wear my real ring out, because it's a little loose and I'm always afraid I'm going to lose it! lol

Can you get it resized? If not, you should look at having sizing beads/balls put on your ring. I don't have any, but I know lots of girls that do and they work wonders. You don't notice anything different and then you get to wear your ring. :laughing:

We're thinking about getting it resized but I've been losing a lot of weight recently. I started when I weighed 155lbs and I am down to 137lbs in 8 months. I have been losing it like crazy out of my hands. Besides, I like my fakies too! lol My real ring is a princess cut, and it's really pretty, but I like to have variation in my styles without having a fortune invested in it. lol I hope that made some sense.

Your nails look great Anna! My aunt picked me up the LAST OPI Black Onyx, and then I was lucky enough to find someone who is selling me Chanel Noir Ceramic (repromote of Black Satin) and Vamp for retail! Hello! I can't wait to get them all!

I think dark polish on short nails looks sooooooo good. Plus it goes well with your skin tone. I think they're very pretty, and I love the color.

If you've got very short nails a darker colour looks best I think. That shade is very pretty! I'd certainly wear it.

I think that shade looks wonderful with your skin tone/color. Not over the top at all, very classic looking.

Back