Need your help girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I have a company party this evening. I want to look smokin hot without looking like Im trying to so I decided on pants vs a dress but now don't know which outfit to wear. There will be a certain man there that I really want to make drool, he rarely sees me outside my work khakis and loose shirts. Keep in mind, I was also re-racked last week and they are still swollen and look HUGE to me and this will be their first unveiling with the co-workers and I don't want to really throw them out there but they're so danged big there's really no way to disguise them.

Here's what I have to wear......

I bought these pants

this sweater, only it has some metalic woven in

this sweater in the winter white, like above

a shirt nearly like this but it has white pinstripes in it as well as one like this in an irredescent blue color that really makes my eyes pop...they both have the french cuffs

and a black pair of pants with a small grey pinstripe but I couldn't find a picture of them. I was planning to wear black pumps

OK....what u think????

I love that first white sweater. If its kind of long on you then some tight pants with it ought to make a guy drool. :laughing: Hot makeup too!

I think if you don't want your hooters "out there" for the first revel I'd wear sweater #1, the cowl neck.........ppl will find your boobs regardless, I think it's better not to flash them around right away, especially not till you are comfortable with them.

Have fun!!!!

i like the white shirt w/ pinstripes w/ the black pants and pumps

OR

the first white sweater w/ any pair of tight pants and pumps

they all look hot to me! take your pick! love those suede christe fit slacks - i see you're a vsc girl, too!

OK, my girlfriend stopped by and I tried them all on for her and she voted for the Tan Suede Pants and the Creme Cowl Neck Sweater. I had planned to wear black pumps but they sent me the wrong ones and I really don't feel like running out for more so Im thinkin I can get away with some chocolate brown slip on pumps I have...they have a square pointy toe....thats ok, right?

Latest posts

Back