Yay it's here it's here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My purse that I ordered from Michael Kors just arrived today!! I'm so excited... I wanted it for x-mas but that didn't happen... so I figured I'd use some of my saved up money and just get it for myself. I've seen this in Macy's and various places and I liked it but at $398 I just wasn't willing to do it. So I bought it off the Neiman Marcus website for the sale price of $299 (it was less on Nordstrom but they didn't have the color I wanted) and got it shipped and all for a total of $336.14! Haha I love my sales. Here's a pic from a website :laughing:

5007-284901-p.jpg

It looks just like this, only instead of the black it is a rich dark brown. I haven't used it yet but I sure am glad I finally had it in my hands this morning haha.

ooh gorgeous purse! be sure to take pics with it so we can see how hot you look with it dangling off your shoulder :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That bag is right up my alley! LOVE it, and I bet the brown is beautiful. I'm lusting after a certain Coach bag right now, but I am waiting to cash in some points from my bank card to get some Macy's gift cards to help cover it.

Latest posts

Back