Dark Soul & Chartruse pigments! for battygurl! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alrighty, battygurl.. i tried! im not sure if this is something you would actually try but i took a stab at it! anywho here it is! and yea sorry about the brows, im letting them grow out, for a new shape! EEK!

1- wash & moisturize face(mac cleanse off oil & dove day lotion w/ spf 15)

2- prime the eyes(mac bare canvas paint & loreal decrease)

3- apply mac chartruse on lid

chartuseonlid.jpg

4-apply dark soul to outer v

darksoulinouterv.jpg

5- blend the e/s together

blndeda.jpg

blended.jpg

6-apply MAC vanilla to browbone area

sorry , forgot to take the pic!

7- wipe excess e/s & whatever else, apply concealer, foundation

forgot the pic as well! oops!

8-apply MAC blacktrack fluidline to top lashline & apply MAC pompous blue e/s too lower lashline

liner.jpg

linera.jpg

9- apply blacktrack again to waterline

10- apply your lipgloss or l/s and DONE!

finisheda.jpg

finished.jpg

Goodness! that's awesome! i must admit i read chartreuse and dark soul and i was "oh, oh! i got to see this!! :scared: But it looks GREAT! quite an inspiration for me as i have this Milani e/s that's a really dark gray and haven't used it as i tried it on the back of my hand and got a bit intimidated BUT this tutorial gives me hope that i can use my Milani e/s:laughing:

Oh wow Rlise! U look so beautiful!! That looks great together and how u did it .. wow! I cant wait to try it.. Do u like that colors on you?

yup , i love bold vibrant contrasting looks..... i bet it will look just as cool on ya! if ya try it, post the pix!

Ok I will i will have to borrow a Camera but thats okThanks once again!

Latest posts

Back