American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
every year i get sucked in. the past few years i have gotten my mom sucked in as well.

this year i have no idea who will win. i like almost everyone. I can't even pick who i want to win.

what do you think?

I love that show, been watching it since day one!! I like 3 of them....... Nadia Turner - she's like a young Tina Turner,(that hair has got to go!!! Carrie Underwood is adorable too, she looks like an american idol , only thing is she's just gotta get away from some of those country-tunes she's been doing lately. Lastly, Vonzelle Solomon - she did a Great Whitney Houston tune last night, she's beautiful and can really sing well....The guys could go home for all I care, they look like a bunch of bums ... The girls at least have some charisma.
wink.gif

Carrie Underwood, hands down! Did you see her performance last night??? omg

Originally Posted by Anya1976

every year i get sucked in. the past few years i have gotten my mom sucked in as well. this year i have no idea who will win. i like almost everyone. I can't even pick who i want to win.

what do you think?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Carrie Underwood, hands down! Did you see her performance last night??? omg

i do really like carrie. but i do like the rocker boys too bo and constantine. i don't care for nikko or scott much but the rest of them i really do like.

Darn!! I missed it last nite! Carrie is definitely great. My other favs are Nadia and Bo. I LOVE Bo. He reminds me of the singer from Journey and I use to be such a huge fan of that group.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 every year i get sucked in. the past few years i have gotten my mom sucked in as well. this year i have no idea who will win. i like almost everyone. I can't even pick who i want to win.

what do you think?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Darn!! I missed it last nite! Carrie is definitely great. My other favs are Nadia and Bo. I LOVE Bo. He reminds me of the singer from Journey and I use to be such a huge fan of that group.
biggrin.gif
i love bo he's my "boyfriend" lol my little cousin's "boyfriend" is constantine and my mom's "boyfriend" is Anthony.
I really LOVE nadia too i think she is wonderful. I don't know how they can keep saying that she doesn't have one of the best voices in the competiion.

well even though u missed it last night don't forget to turn it on in 20 mins!!!

I haven't gotten sucked in this year.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 every year i get sucked in. the past few years i have gotten my mom sucked in as well. this year i have no idea who will win. i like almost everyone. I can't even pick who i want to win.

what do you think?

Originally Posted by wongy74 I haven't gotten sucked in this year.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
no? i think this year is has the best contestants by far and i've watched all the seasons.

Completely agree, the best so far....

no? i think this year is has the best contestants by far and i've watched all the seasons.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hurry up and get sucked! Its soo good this year
wink.gif
yea i totally agree. it is GREAT this year. it's so good i can barely pick one person i like better than the others.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Completely agree, the best so far.... so you've watched all the seasons too?
it's SOO good this year. I have been blown away. even though i did think mikahla (or however she spells her name) deserved to go first she just was not as good as the rest. i personallydon't think scott is as good either but those are the only two i don't really like.

I've watched some episodes... I just can't seem to get into it! Must be because I miss most of the shows.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 no? i think this year is has the best contestants by far and i've watched all the seasons.

I love it too! I agree with you about the 3 girls. I think they are all great. I especially like Nadia Turner because of her style and uniqueness. But I think my favorite for American Idol is Carrie Underwood. She has a great voice. Although Vonzelle did an AWESOME job with the Whitney Houston song. That's a tough song to sing.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I love it too! I agree with you about the 3 girls. I think they are all great. I especially like Nadia Turner because of her style and uniqueness. But I think my favorite for American Idol is Carrie Underwood. She has a great voice. Although Vonzelle did an AWESOME job with the Whitney Houston song. That's a tough song to sing. I was totally prepared to hate Vonzelle cus at first she wasnt singing as well as the others. but now i really do like her and i am hoping that scott and nikko are next to go. cus i like the rest of the people. I have to say Anwar who i love hasnt been sounding as good as he can either
frown.gif

Yep, watched them all.

I agree with you on Makahla too. I don't like Nikki that much either. It's very nice to see the diversity this year. That is what makes the show soooo cool!!

Bo Bice, Constantine are both killer. But my fav is Carrie. Oh but Vonzell is pretty darn godo also. Goooz they are all soo good.

so you've watched all the seasons too?
it's SOO good this year. I have been blown away. even though i did think mikahla (or however she spells her name) deserved to go first she just was not as good as the rest. i personallydon't think scott is as good either but those are the only two i don't really like.

Agreed on Niko

I was totally prepared to hate Vonzelle cus at first she wasnt singing as well as the others. but now i really do like her and i am hoping that scott and nikko are next to go. cus i like the rest of the people. I have to say Anwar who i love hasnt been sounding as good as he can either
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Agreed on Niko i hate to say i don't like anyone but i don't know if it's his song choices or what i don't like about the guy. (but i do miss Mario i REALLY did like him)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, watched them all.
I agree with you on Makahla too. I don't like Nikki that much either. It's very nice to see the diversity this year. That is what makes the show soooo cool!!

Bo Bice, Constantine are both killer. But my fav is Carrie. Oh but Vonzell is pretty darn godo also. Goooz they are all soo good.

I have to say that Carrie, bo, constantine, and nadia are my fave 4 people. and yes the diversity is wonderful. but the past years they wouldn't let people who were not "pop" go very far. simon always would tell them he doesn't seem them as "pop" and that made me mad. (like when he tells the plus size chicks that they don't fit the "pop"mold and then lets guys like scott and ruben on with no problems or saying anything about THEM not fitting that mold.)

I really hope that the show continues to break these molds that they are pigeonholing the singers into, and just listen to their voices and not only see race, weight, and age as who should be the american idol. *steps off soapbox* **takes a bow** lol

Latest posts

Back