Do you carry MMU with you during the day??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont currently carry around any mineral makeup with me during the day but I think about it HOWEVER what do you carry and how do you carry? :sheep:

I carry my Bare Escentuals tinted Mineral Veil in the BE retractable soft focus brush. If I'm having a super long day I mix the tinted mineral veil and a touch of foundation to touch up.

Marilyn

amazing but true, I have only been doing mmu for a few months and I realized I have never ever touched up, though a mineral veil or some such thing would have been a nice touch I have never felt the need to touch up, so I think that shows something for the longevity of mmu.

Anyway I think I will start carring a balancing dust or mineral veil in purse but then I need to buy another kabuki bruch LOL or use something else hmmm....

When I ordered my BE kit, it included a refillable mirror compact with a nice brush called "Beauty on the Go", it's a very attractive little compact with a matching zippered case that fits it perfectly. I filled it with the mineral veil, and it's the best thing to carry around in your purse.

It's winter and my skin is realli dry so i don't need to touch up anyways ... but if i did need to carry it , i'd order the mini kit

I want that! I'm going to try to get one cheap on eBay as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This would be perfect to carry my mineral veil with me.

I bought a silver one for $24 at sephora. As far as carrying it around? I don't, the last time I did it accidently opend and it made a mess in my chanel bag :scream3: now I just carry my little smashbox case for shine, although I RARELY use it thanks to BE foundation.

i used to. I have that refilable compact from BE but it can be messy so i only used it if i really needed it.

I'm a brand new BE user so I'm not sure yet. I have the portable compact but haven't used it until I decide whether I'm going to keep the starter kit.

Its funny because I carry alot of make-up with me to work and only end up using my lipstick and toching up with my mineral veil.

I don't cary any makeup besides a lip color. I put makeup on in the morning and that's all. When I have makeup with me, for some reason I feel self conscious when I touch-up. Plus I fear a mess in my purse if something breaks.

I never did until I got a cute little SAK bag that fits down in my real (meaning big enough to carry more than a little sak bag) Sak purse. All my mineral makep jars fit it there so good! I have tons of little pots and a couple of extra brushes that I just mostly carry around ~LOL~ I just like having it wether I need it or not =) Weird what our comfort zones become, huh?

I don't carry any of mine. Sometimes I think I would like to have some finishing dust on hand for the oilies, but I don't really have anything to put it in unless I get one of those powder dispensing brushes. But I really think that mineral makeup is so fabulous that it doesn't really need touching up during the day!

Nope -- I just carry blotting sheets! As long as I use blotting sheets at least once a day (2 or 3 times is better, if I remember), it helps soak up the oil, and my makeup looks fine afterwards! In fact, the only makeup I carry with me is a lipstick or gloss!

However, if I'm going out after work, I will touch up my mmu after work before I leave. So I suppose if I was out of the house *all* day and wouldn't have a time to touch up after work, I might consider carrying my foundation and concealor with me to touch up later in the day.

Latest posts

Back