Celebrities you find sexy that don't fit the traditional image

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever found a celebrity attractive that really doesn't fit the traditional definition of "sexy" ?

What is "untraditional"? Obviously, our responses are going to be subjective.

Okay, i'll get us started by admitting to having crushes on:

Ali G

Jack Black

Nicholas Cage

Kevin James

Ellen

I'm sure i'll think of others later.

But for now....your turn!

Um...Anthony Keidis? He is sooooo sexy, half of the people I know say hes nasty, the other say hes hot. I have to admit, not the cutest guy in the world. But the tatoos, the body!!!!!! OMG! hehe.

Jared Leto! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

20060627220123_p1140529.jpg

Hes an actor turned musician which is so sexy. Oh and heres a pic of him and Nicholas Cage, whos also sexy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

18439074.jpg

I have to say that to me there is nothing remotly attractive about Jared Leto....im sure ill get bombed for that hahahahah

Who do I think is hot? hmmmm Triple H...god only knows why.

I find the most random guys hot....like springsteen, or Jack Black or Tyler Christopher....random because there isnt anything that they have in common. I have weird taste.

He's not my type either. I didn't even know who he was until Aquilah.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention Larry the Cable Guy. LOL Can anyone else tell I like my men thick!? hehe

Nicolas Cage is soooo sexy and O.K. I've never told anyone this........ Anderson Cooper the news guy

i lovvvvvvvvve Johnny depp;)soooooo sexy and hugh jackman,my beautiful Wolverine,and jared leto aint half bad

He is hot, though! Somethin' about that gray/silver hair. :icon_chee

Although, I have to jump to Jared Leto's defense for a minute. Guys that wear eyeliner are sexy! Him, Johnny Depp, and Cris Angel (Mindfreak) are hot! Fits that whole bad boy image. :rockwoot:

I'm also in love with Antonio Banderas. I know a lot of girls don't like him, but Spaniards are sooooo sexy! :inlove: I think Spanish is the most romantic language in the world. Sorry French-speakers! Spanish-speaking men can roll their tongues and dance and are all machismo with their women. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jared Leto used to be hot, especially in the show "My so-called life" (with Claire Danes). Although he looks a lot the same, he kind of scares me now with all the makeup, black nails, black hair, black clothes. The Goth look isnt attractive to me.

My mom loooooves Antonio Banderas, lol.

At the top is anyone from AFI, but I guess Jade and Davey would be considered the most unconventional beauties

afi--large-msg-115723183953.jpg

Alan Rickman!! And I think he was at his hottest when he was Prof. Snape. How's THAT for untraditional!

GQ-9-91.jpg

Ralph Fiennes - loved him as a murderous psychopath in Red Dragon

ralph-fiennes.jpg

Nic Cage, but there's already a pic of him in here

Tuomas Holopainen of Nightwish. He is an embodiment of the Finnish hotness.

normal_tuomas_divers_1315.jpg

I frequently forget who else I think is hot, so I'll post whoever else comes to mind when I remember!

Yes. :glasses: A very good reason to watch the news. Pure Hotness.

i LOOOOVVVVE jack black!!!! he's on my screen saver, in fact my husband looks just like him!!! height weight EVERYTHING!!! i also love kevin spacey and john malchovich i think is his name? he came out in conair as syrus the bald guy he's evil!! love him, and i always had a crush on robert smith from the cure.

-John Cusack

-John Krasinski (Jim Halpert from "The Office") I think anyone who watches the show will understand. lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pj_pamjim_004.jpg

-I agree that Davey from AFI is a good one.

-As for Jared Leto...he strikes me as a guy who is conventionally attractive, but trying hard not to be. lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I'm all over the place.:uglyhammer:

ETA: Jack Black and Anderson Cooper are also on my list. lol.

James Hetfield (always!!) and Lars Ulrich (from Metallica)

Anderson Cooper

Miles O'Brien (host of American Morning on CNN - he's cute and geeky smart)

Mike Rowe (host of Dirty Jobs)

Criss Angel

Sully Erna (Godsmack)

and there's something about Ian McShane, he was Al Swearengen in Deadwood.

Back