1 cent samples on Fyrinnae website!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good offer! Unfortunately I'm not a new customer so I don't get the cheap samples.

Same here...I love their stuff but shipping is soooo slow, Ill bet with this new promotion itll get even slower.

gosh seems like new customers are great but retunring would be even better oh well

doesnt it seem like most of these mmu places are slow shipping though oceanmist and others are quick, kills me to order and wait and wait though

Yes, they are slow but at least they're honest about it from the start. Plus they keep you updated and the products are worth it.

Also, I just got a refund for one of the gel liners that they discontinued and ran out of before they got to my order. And they're including an extra one for free. They've got pretty good customer service. Much better than some other places I have ordered from.

Thank you Aileen. Just ordered my samples. I tried to last night but site was having problems. Oh well it went through now. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks.

i ordered my samples on 25th dec... judging from the feedback about the shipping... guess i will have to wait till end Jan 07... haha..

how does it work... where's the page the info for that is on (the site doesn't say anything about it on the front page, and samples are showing as 1.50 on the dropdown menu still... I've been wanting to try their stuff forever, so I hope it still works.

The samples appear to have gone.

Oh, I ordered on 14th Dec and mine have just arrived. They were shipped on 28th.

I'm kind of tempted to order a 1 cent kit, but unfortune they all have 4 foundations included and I have no need for any foundations. I wish I could have 4 more eyeshadows instead or something.

But it's a great deal! And international shipping is affordable as well.

Glad you were able to order, you are going to love their makeup. I know I do, their eyeshadows are so pigmented , I apply them wet and they last all day.

I also like their foundation, im trying a few other brands right now. but Fyrinnae is great. shipping is slow like I said but their products are so worth it.

I think theyre gone. That didnt last too long. But still their samples are only like a dollar and something at regular price. and so worth it. if you love pigmented eyeshadows youll love this brand. Mineral eyeshadows are great anyway. Thats all I use now- well I lied - im trying to use up my Milani atlantis. And after that ill just stick with mineral shadows. :rotfl:

Has anyone tried their Underthere Primer? Just wanted to know how it worked?

The shadows look great. Thanks for the link.

I thought they were gone- my bad. :tocktock: Anyway im glad people can still get the samples for a penny. What a steal. Too bad I cant get it. :scared:

Latest posts

Back