Facial Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone feel that all women should get rid of facial hair?

Even the "sideburns"? :rotfl:

I've just recently seen a picture of myself and it kind of looked like I had some sideburns. It doesn't really bother me (lol its not that bad, not like mutton chops) but I wonder how other people feel about it. The most hair removal I do to my face is plucking my eyebrows, sometimes wax my upper lip.

I noticed a little fuzz on my face too, and I personally would get rid of it but it depends... my hair is dark so its more noticeable (at least to me).... I'd think about bleaching it maybe with a Sally Hansen kit... that might help out. But yeah facial hair really irks me when its on myself haha.

I usually just remove fuzz above the upper lip and thats all. My sideburns aren't completely long, but if it looked as though I were about to have a chin strap or something, I'd get rid of it! And of course I pluck my eyebrows, but I don't notice hair anywhere else.

I just pluck or wax my eyebrows and upper lip, and pluck the strays from the moles. I'd only get rid of it if it bothered you or was taking over your face lol

I get rid of the whole lot. I made the mistake of shaving it once and now its more visible when it grows back. I get it waxed and my skin feels so soft and glowy afterwards :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hyper pale with dark brown hair, so facial hair shows up prominently on me. I've had my upper lip, sideburns, sides of face, and neck (had a nickel-size patch of thick hair show up after I was diagnosed with diabetes) all lasered off. I think if I had light hair or darker skin, it wouldn't be noticeable but I'm self-conscious about it, and think laser hair removal is well worth the price.

I just use Sally Hansen depilatory on my upper lip once in awhile, because the hair isn't that dark and grows slowly. If I had an excess of hair on the side of my head though, I would probably sally hansen that as well.

The only hair I remove is excess eyebrow hair. I'm naturally blonde, so facial hair isn't really too noticeable on me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it's only bad if women have noticable beards or mustaches. But it doesn't bother me that much. I wouldn't give anyone a hard time about it or anything...lol.

Yes, yes, me too! I have the pale "fuzz" all over my face, which doesn't bother me much; but the hair on my lip and chin is dark and coarse. I've tried home waxing, bleaching, depilatory, and shaving; so far the only one that works well enough is shaving, but I'm desperately trying to find a better alternative.

If you know any Indians, lol, we are a hairy group of ppl. So yeah ,i wax upper lip and the 'burns (though they aren't that bad, just annoying), and wax and tweeze the brows

I feel like maybe even though my "sideburns" don't bother me that much, it could possibly look unattractive to, well, possible beaus.

I do full face threading... can't tolerate the hair, and then I put a herbal cream a friend got me to delay growth, it worked wonders ^_^I'm usually facial hair free for 1-2 months.. feels great, and helps a lot of your are selfconcious about it.. so its eyebrows, upperlip, sideburns, cheecks, neck, even close to the hair line (not baby hair thought).. I love having a clean, hairless face! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it kindda all started with getting PCOS and I noticed that I HAD facial hair! lol.. you should give it a try, you'd feel the difference!

Yes! I hate facial hair on women (myself included). I have a friend who deludes herself into thinking that bleaching her moustache lessens it's appearance, but she has a blonde bushy moustache instead. Yuk! Shave it, Nair it, wax it. Facial hair on women has to go! Ever seen a woman with red lips and a dark moustache? I have! Double YUK!

well i bleach my face except areas like ur eyebrows n stuff in case u have dark hair like i do. N i thread my brows... thts abt it

maybe I will try full face threading. i want to look my best after all

threading is a technique that is similar to plucking but more precise. as the name says, it uses threads. I think some prefer it because it has less irritation to the skin than wax.

Latest posts

Back