Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some samples of my work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you wish to have a Virtual Makeover done, first thing you need to do is, read the Photoshop Makeover Forum Rules, and then add your request in a new thread, Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

>Nury<

onelook.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

daer0nani.gif

P1010348.jpg

P1011970.jpg

Holly.jpg

Holly2.jpg

P6119493copy.jpg

Oh my! they look really nice and don't worry, im super bored here at work too.

Thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah i have nothing to do either, -sigh i was thinking about dying my hair today actually, but even that bores me right now lol

U are soo super talented ! I want u to photoshop a pic of me and my bf since it's almost Valentine's and our anniversary of when we first met ... .. cuz i think it'd be cute ... but he'd kill me if he knew i posted a pic of him up .. . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That would be great!

i would love to do that, well, he doesn't need to know that you have posted the picture tho, you could upload it somewhere and send me the link, i would send you the picture back photoshopped, so that you don't get in trouble :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup i sure can! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have an idea of what to do with it, but, would you like me to do anything specifical to it?

OMG they are beautiful. Plllllllllease do something with me, Anything. I havejusthad a breakip and am soooooo dow. Do anything you want with me--changes,exotic---anything. Make mr feel good again, Kookie-goy-COCO. view pics--do anything. i am 54 Thanks

I'm bored too.

There is so much work on my desk and i wanna do NONE of it.

You are most welcome :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My lucky one i would say, you are giving me an opportunity to play with your pictures, that makes me pretty happy! :11:

I hope i do a good enough job to make you happy as well :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sure! that would be awesome!

Send me anything that you want and i will do it for you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll be more than happy to cheer you up in any way i can :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is pretty blurry, but i will see what i can do for your pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww, i know, i know how that feels like...wish i could help with some of your work, that way i wouldn't be so bored..

Altho, all these pics help!

i am working on Arcenciel's right now :11:

ok girl now i want mine done too! lol!! could you do my picture that everyone sees when i post? thanx! something gothic and dark would be cool!

Those are very nice, I like it alot =] Great job. I'm bored too, I'm about to go clean and then watch The Black Dahlia, yee!

I'm way excited to see how it looks!!!! If I could find a decent pic of my fiance and I, I would have you do that...hmmmm

You're SOOOO talented!

Sure!

That sounds cool, i like the goth looks a lot too

Is that picture on your profile?

i will go take a look ..

Latest posts

Back