Primer or moisturizer..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or both? I dont know how to apply the products.. Yeah Im dumb to this, Ive never used a primer before, do you use it without moisturizer, under it or over it?

How do you guys apply?

I use my regular moisturizer, give it a min. to absorb fully, and then I put my primer on onver that.

My moisturizer actually doubles as my primer, because I use DDF Photo Mat sunscreen SPF 30. It leaves my skin matte and smooth for the whole day, and makeup goes on easily.

I used both. After I was my face, I apply my moisturizer. I wait about 10 minutes, and then I apply primer. After 10 more minutes, the rest of my face is ready for everything else :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't really need a moisturizer (super-oily). So, I put my primer on before I dry my hair, and then that takes like 10 minutes. There's no way I would even have time to do both in the morning and wait like 20 minutes!

Hi,

I do the same thing. The trick is to let the moisturizer a couple of minutes to absorb into your skin. Then proceed to apply your primer.

my primer doubles as moisturizer. i dont need very much because my skin will become an oil slick with too much product on it

I apply my mousturizer, let it soak in a couple of minutes, and then I apply my primer.

Back