Support and prayers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my friends, As well as dealing with the loss of Mon In law and Aunt, I have let my wife know of "Paula". She is not real happy about my other self and I understand that. I am in the process of finding a counceler to help me with Paula and hope to come to peace with her. I do think my marrage will survive , I do love my wife so much and want to grow old and retire with her. Time will tell. I will try to keep you informed...

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that. It must've taken a lot of courage to do what you did. I believe in love and I believe that any two people who love eachother can survive any trials and tribulations that come their way. Good luck and keep us posted.

I wish you all the best and hope you can work things out with your wife. We are here for you if you need us.

<Hugs>

I wish you the best in dealing with this part of your life, and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. It must have taken a lot of strength and courage on your behalf to share this with your wife, and it must have taken just as much strength and courage for your wife as well. I agree alot with what Hersh had to say though about love and what it can do for people when they have just that. We all care about you so much, and hope things turn out happily. Take care, and keep us posted!!

I noticed you haven't posted as much recently.

I have missed your wit and sensitivity.

I hope things go well and everything will work out.

It must have been so difficult for you to admit and for her to hear. I will keep thinking about your both and wish y'all the best. Good luck and we are here for you. :hug:

We're definitely all here for you Paula! I agree with Hersh that a strong marriage should be able to survive most trials and tribulations! I'll be sure to say a prayer for you! Best of luck sweetie! :hug:

Thanks guys, I need all the prayers I can get , I have an apointment with a councler next tuesday at 6pm its a start .....

I'm just curious Paula, and I meant to ask earlier. If you truly enjoy what you do, and you have no guilt/remorse for it, why are you going to see a counselor? I'm just curious and don't mean to sound anything but that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its to see why I crossdress in the firstplace and to help me undeerstand what it is all about...I have been a CDer since pre teen, gave it up when I was married , but in the past few years it has resurfaced, yes I do rather enjoy Paula, But We have a need to understand and my wife is not comfortabul with a CDing hubby at the moment, more than that I do not really know till I see the councler....

Okay, that makes sense! I was just curious. I didn't know if you were trying to go to stop CDing, or something else. I wish you the best with everything! We're always here whenever you need to talk! :hug:

I do wish you the best. I say it must be hard for you and your wife. But really im sure we have no idea, just how hard it was for you to come out with paula....

What ever happends I will always have a helping hand for you. You can always come here and spill, when the going gets tough. You'll be in my prayers tonight... Good luck sweetie:eusa_pray:

P.s. Love is unbreakable. I know been together 4 years and deffently been threw some shit:heart:

Latest posts

Back