NYX Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw someone mention the mascara that NYX has. I'm interested in trying it. But what do you guys think of their other cosmetics? Any suggestions or dislikes about anything? They don't seem overly expensive and I'd love to try some stuff, but I wanna hear your experiences with this brand if you've had any. Thanks!

I have the eyeliner and loose powder. Since I have no idea how to use liquid eyeliner, I decided to buy this one to practice and I really don't see a difference between this and the other brands. As far as the loose powder goes, I also really like it. I don't like their eyeshadows too much, I bought some once and just threw them out the next day. I have 2 of the loose shadows they carry and they are great too.

Their e/s rocks! Decently priced with high pigmentation pay-off. I think their new e/s formulas (pearl & chrome) are supposed to be even better. Also, they have loose pearl e/s, which are like MAC pigments. I've heard their brushes are good too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been wanting to try NYX too, now I just have to find somewhere that sells it! If not, I'll buy a few products online, any good recs?

I love their shadows and the line of glimmery lipsticks is really nice too.

Marilyn

I just bought a purple eyeshadow trio from them and it's AMAZING!! Seriously, the pigemntation is great, and the colors are beautiful. The trios come in very nice black palettes with a mirror, and cost me only $5.50 at Agaci Too (The clothing store). Definitely check it out!

Hiya, all I have from NYX is the loose powder e/s, says ultra pearl on it. NYX is soo hard to find here in Canada. But the couple loose powder e/s I have are hands down AMAZING. They go on beautiful and they just stay and stay and stay - even WITHOUT a primer. Sometimes a bit messy to work with, but that can be solved creativly.

GREAT STUFF!! I wish I could find more NYX around here. Im always looking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't seem to see this line in stores anywhere! I remember they had the line in Maui at a drugstore when I was on vacation, but I would LOVE to try out their e/s, I thought that they would be a little cheaper like milani, but it still isn't much =) What stores is this line usually sold at?

I've never seen it at a store, but I ordered some of their loose eye shadows online and they are wonderful! The packaging is kind of messy but they look beautiful and stay put, plus they're cheap!

I've heard good stuff about it, but I cant find it anywhere here in Canada.

Totally not cool = (

I've only seen the lipglosses in stores. I'll have to go online for the shadows I'm sure.

The only place I've ever seen this stuff is Agaci Too, but I don't know if there's a lot of those stores outside of Texas.

I have the cream blush in "tea rose" and "natural" and love them. I got them on ebay from Hangin' out at Bobbie's.

I have their e/s Trio in purple,deep purple, and prune. I really like and can't wait to get more. I found them at a Fred's store for $4.99. I also have an eye pencil in "Rust" which I like.

Back