Official American Idol thread (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ANyone like this show. I love it. Cnat get enough of it. I want to audtion. But i dont know if i have the voice for it, nor the looks to be a famous person.But it would be an expierence.

Yeah, I saw previews for this yesterday, show's supposed to start up again sometime this month. In the previews, it seemed as though they were focusing me on the contestants that could sing, good for a change.

I KNOW I can't sing near well enough for it, but I'd try out if I thought there was a chance at all, there's image people on staff for the show, you ought to try out just to do so.

For some strange reason, we only watch the auditions... Once it hits where they're singing in the studio w/ the audience (or whatnot), we stop watching it! I told John this year we need to watch it 100% all the way!

I have watched every season except for the 1st one. I watch from the auditions all the way to the finale, and I also vote. :vogel: My mom votes too, lol. It starts on the 16th of January.

I was trying to be nice :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've always wondered if they are faking it for the attention or they realli think they can sing :icon_scratch:

I LOVE american idol...the best part are the auditions...i guess i feel better about myself when they makes asses of themselves...lol...(i can't sing to save my life)...cant wait till it starts again!!!!!

There are some people that are so horrible I always felt like they HAD to know they were terrible, I mean, I can hear myself when I sing and I know I am bad singer, hence, why I would never in my life try out for AI, lol. I always know when the worst singers are about to sing. They always say something like, "I sing like an angel." or "I sing just like (insert a previous winner here)"

Hmm..we never watch it all the way, we -sometimes- watch the auditions, cause it's pretty funny to see all these weirdoes try to make it in lol

other than that i don't really support it, nor i like Simon at all..

I am a true American Idol Junkie. I cant wait for this years show to start. Has anyone out there purchased Chris Daughtry's new CD. Its awesome, and he didn't even win last year.:moa:

My 8 year old daughter got Chris" cd for x-mas, it is pretty good. My daughter is in love with him.LOL. My fave idol was Katharine Mcphee. I cant wait for it to come back on to watch all the bad ones. it is so funny to watch them. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Diana degarmos cd was pretty good also. Ive got it. and Kelly clarksons.The only one I didnt like was Fantasia. I was hoping diana would win that year.:frown:

im obsessed with american idol. i have class that nite when it starts though. ugh. thank god of tivo! lol.

i got chris' cd, carries, both of kellys, i want to get katherines and kelly picklers.

plus ive made my own mixes of songs song on the show itself.

i loved elliot. i wish he would get a cd out.

Well, I have to say that im not too excited about the actual competition as I am about the auditions. Some people are just so horrible! hehe.

Latest posts

Back