No makeup phases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you ever go through it? one week, you're all into doing your makeup, then the next you could care less.

i'm asking because lately i haven't been doing my makeup, except if i have to (for work since we have to have a full face). even then, i pick neutrals, like stila's kitten and golightly and that's it.

i have all this new makeup i've gotten/bought recently and have no interest in actually using it.

it could be because my skin is completely disgusting right now with the zits that haven't gone away since january of last year and i'm fed up :scared:

just wondering if i'm alone on this.

I totally agree! During Thanksgiving and Christmas, I was all into doing my makeup, total e/s looks, lipstick, the works.

Now that school is back in session....eh. I'll probably slap on the bare necessities, like powder, concealer, blush, and mascara and call it a day.

You're not alone Jen! I'm actually having the same issue atm. That's why I'm too lazy to post any haul I purchased recently lol.

I'm lazy wearing MU for for the last few weeks, I guess I got bored :icon_scratch:

I'm more into fashion than MU atm though.

Nope, not alone! I do this a lot. I think it's because I go through phases and stuff.

i usually dont bother too often, although the less i work the more i wear it. i think i just get sick of doing it so much once in a while, so my own stuff is the first cut,

I can't be bothered with mu this week at all. I wore it all last week but I just can't be bothered right now. I'll probably wear some next week though.

Yes! that's my life story with MU. One month I'm all obsessed and the next month I couldn't care less bout MU. Right now I'm in a skincare/fashion phase.

i have acne again(that really annoys me), and with the exams, let's say i have other considerations than do a whole face look. the only thing i bother to put on is mascara.

Some days I bother LESS during the winter. Some times I really dont feel like it but force myself to do it for work, even though I dont have to. During the summer though I hardly ever wear make up .

I'm currently experiencing one now. I haven't worn makeup since December 28th! I only know the date because we went to dinner for John's dad's birthday! I did my eyes for Lauryn's tutorial, but that's it. I'm probably going to at least do a tutorial today. I dunno... I've been bored with makeup in general, and to boot, I'm at a point where it's like I have almost TOO much! I can't figure out what to wear LMAO!

I get this way during school. When the semester starts, I wake up early, put on something cute, fix my hair, and do my makeup. As the semester goes along I care less and less. By the time finals come around I'm a mess!

My skin has been really bad since the last time I used that Neutrogena microderm kit in October. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I mostly wear makeup to cover it right now.

You're not alone Jen! All I'm wearing lately, if anything at all, is concealer and mascara.

I haven't bought any mu in months... I guess we all go through such phases.

I dont go through them, but maybe thats cause im too paranoid to leave the house without makeup on

I'm always in one it seems since I try to focus on skin care most and like to let my skin breath. Yet I still have a fascination with makeup and keep buying it. lol Doesn't make sense and I have too much makeup that I neglect as a result.

I am not wearing make-up lately at all because I have developed what I believe to be a make-up allergy. I have had two adverse eye reactions to eyeshadow or mascara or I dont know what. I started a thread on it looking for advice on this in the makeup talk forum.

Back