Boots No.7 Blushes! Anyone tried it before?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know I was complaining about one of the boots No. 7 blush before... but ever since I bought a better blusher brush, its been staying on for longer.

I also bought two more colours. So I got:

Soft damson - light toasted colour, with hint of pink when you apply

Soft Apricot - Peachy, pink colour

Petal - light pink

And I love them!!!!!!

Im going to wear petal and soft apricot for winters

and soft apricot and soft damson during summer

Anyone tried the No.7 line before?

No, but i see them all the time at Target and i do get tempted but never buy anything.

It's the first time I hear of them.

They have them at Target? I'll have to check them out.

I just heard of them yesterday when I was on the Target site, I think I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Target

I haven't heard of them, but will definitly check them out next time im at target.

I've tried them. I think they're ok but way overpriced. To be honest, I prefer the Boots 17 ones.

They're available in the U.S.? Cool! I don't think the Target by my house sells it, though...

I have got Soft Damson and Petal too! I bought them with two £5-off vouchers so each of them only cost me £2.50.

I do enjoy using both of them. I prefer matte blushers so No.7's powder blushers do it for me. The texture is good and it is easy to work with with my usual blusher brush.

If I have to be picky, I'd slightly prefer Petal to Soft Damson because a cool pink looks better for my skin tone. (That's why I skipped Soft Apricot...) But both are indeed flattering shades for me.

I have got another two £5-off vouchers...I will probably try some other things from No.7....after I stock up on their Skin Renewing No Grains Exfoliator...I love it!

My mom loves boots, especially their lipsticks. I haven't used the blushes personally, but they look good on my mom. Also, I haven't seen boots at target, but they have them in all the CVS' by me.

Back