Rave for Lumiere cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:yay: Hip hip hooray!!! I am pretty darned certain that I have found "the" best mineral makeup foundation, finishing silk, blushes, and eye-shadow out there. For me anyways. OMG. www.lumierecosmetics.com

How do I put this simply yet accurately? Excellence.

I ordered the starter sample kit and it cost me a little over $3.00 and all prices on the website reflect the shipping costs included. (That's great for me because that means no add on suprises).

In the kit you get 3 very very generous foundation selections ( selected the Veena Velvet finish for all 3). Absolutely lovely!

A huge amount of Blush (you pick it of course). Loved it like I love MAC blushes.

A finishing powder (I selected sand silk) Used just a little and this is hands down the best I've used by a long shot!

An eye shadow (I haven't used that as of yet but generous sample also.

This foundation is "creamy" and not powdery at all and that was applied dry. I was so eager to sample it that I just washed my face, applied my moisturizer, let it set in and then applied the foundation dry. When I was finished and ran from mirror to mirror checking the end results, Boy was I happy !!! :reddance:

I would highly recommend Lumierecosmetics.com to anybody out there. The prices are excellent and the quality is honestly the best that I've used personally so far. I can't wait to share some of my find with my best friend who turned me on to this site and other MMU in the first place. I know this one "beats the pants" off of her two favorites. (Not that I'm trying to outdo, just too happy to have found something soooo excellent and very very affordable).

Can I say Yay?!!!!!! :rofl2:

I ordered an eyeshadow from them on the 3 rd or 4 th and havent gotten it yet, how long does shipping with this company take?

shoot I was going to quit getting samples for a while but this sounds awesome. Shoot I just may have to order, thanks for the info

Yup I just went and placed a order for sample kit, sounds really nice, cant wait to get LOL

I agree 150% w/the raves for Lumiere Cosmetics. I have received quite a few products in the past month and they are ALL wonderful! Quality is amazing, colors are great, natural and they last. Prices can't be beat (free shipping is included in the price), and the customer service is hands down the best in the business. Kim is very responsive to her customer's needs/requests and she will always do her best to help you. Try it, you won't be sorry.

Lumiere has its own forum now on delphi forums....you can read more about it there....

I just found their site yesterday and was going to order the sample kit! It looks great, I can't wait to try now!

lumiere cosmetics is my fav MMU brand. I finally found my shade !!! And Kim is great as well, very friendly and helpful.

Im new to minerals but have liked what i got from Lumiere more than the other companies i have sampled so far....her prices are great and having the shipping included in the price is an added bonus too....

From whats been posted Kim is going to have some new matte eye shadows soon and i think another foundation is in the works too...i cant wait... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been seeing an unbelievable amount of enthusiastic raves for this brand of MMU... I'm dying to try it!! What really has me sucked in is the fact that the prices are SO low, and shipping is already included!

Being from Canada, I hate having to pay high shipping rates. That's usually the first thing I look at when I'm browsing an MMU company's site... if the shipping is too high, then it's a no-go.

Hopefully soon I'll be ordering a sample kit from Lumiere... along with their synthetic kabuki, pressed concealer, and a sample of pure squalane. Also, Kim is working on producing a bunch of brushes with the same synthetic bristles as her kabuki... like a flat-top, a long handled kabuki, an 8 piece travel set, and a bunch more. I've been wanting to get some good synthetic brushes for a while now, so this is exciting! LOL.

Oh, and for those wanting to try it out there's also a 15% off code, MMM15. The code never expires :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Whee... inexpensive prices, free shipping and 15% off to boot!

I keep thinking I've found my HG in MMU - UGloGirl, Monave - and now I just have to try Lumiere after reading these raves.

I'm such a mess sometimes...............LOL

Linda

Latest posts

Back