Epidermix Microdermabrasian

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered this stuff on line along with the Camellia oil as well. I tried it last night for the first time, but the scrub made my face red a little and the oil almost made my pores look bigger...is this normal for my face to get used to it? Or maybe this product doesn't work for me.

Anyone else have this reaction? I know its not going to happen overnight, I just thought my face would feel better right away...

I use both of these products. I have never had any irritation with the epidermx. Maybe you should wait a few days before you try it again. I did find that when I first started using the camiella oil I got a few whiteheads but that was because I was using too much. Now I use 1-2 pumps for my face, neck and chest. I massage it in to slightly damp skin.. Now I love the camiella oil. I will not be without it. It has gotten rid of my acne scars. I also had scars on my legs from ingrown hairs and I have been using this on them and they are fading nicely. I always use sunscreen every day and that also helps because I find that the sun makes my scars darker. HTH

Back