My "im crazy over chunky earrings!!" Stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im a huuuuge fan of earrings!

And noo.. not those tiny studs (tho my ears ARE pierced 7 and 8 times on each side :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

i love anything chunky and with lotsa detail! and especially those very indian-y types..

Well , cuz , of course i DO have indian blood..lol

So i have this board up in my room.. it may look like there's really few..

Thats prolly cuz each time i buy smthg new, i throw away an older one or pass it on to my younger sis..lol

Here's my humble collection:

DSC00233.jpg

and here are closeups OF SOME OF MY FAVOURITES from the lot:

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

Sassychix, they are so gorgeous, I love all of them. I think the colours you like are very similar of mine (especially blue-ish, emerald green-ish. they turn me on Lol) I'll have to show you mine later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lovely earrings, i find when i go on holiday to markets and stuff i end up buying loads of the indian type earrings, they are so pretty!

xx

Lovely!!! they are amazing, I would love to own them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

btw, AWESOME idea with keeping them on that board. Do you happen to have a bigger pic of it? would you mind if i copied this idea one day? :eusa_whistle: :glasses:

Oooo, I'm super jealous! I love dangly earrings!!!!! I can't wear many though, they have to have a lever back because I stretch my ears.

I myself will never wear earrings like those or nething close to those. They just dont look good on me. They are really pretty though. Just wont look good on me.

Latest posts

Back