Sign in to follow this  
michal_cohen

.:MY Hair Tutorial:. *Pictures*

im totally trying that! i LOVE curls but i have such a hard time getting my hair to hold it and look good. hopefully this works cause your hair looks awesome!

thanks for posting. I always wanted to know how to get my hair like that and now i will try it. You look really pretty in your final pic.

ma hair is naturally curly, i was told my one lady that i must use a curling iron as it helps keep my hair in style. It does work. Curly hair flies in the wind and it looks really messy. I curl my hair with a curling iron (not much) just to make it stay at place. It does look neat!!

wow, your hair looks amazingly shiny and healthy. I've heard it's best to have product in your hair when heat styling to protect it, so if you're using lots of mousse that must be protecting it from holding it in the iron so long? Do you have any idea how many seconds you're doing this? I want to grow my hair out now so I can wear it like this! You look like such a sweetheart and thank you for sharing. I'm putting mousse on my shopping list now - I threw out a can of biolage mousse I'd had forever when I moved because I thought I'd never use mousse.

i sooo love the hair! i think i have found a hairstyle for my college graduation! i am sooooo style impaired when it comes to recreating hairstyles..but i am definitly going to try this one till i get it right! thanx!

cute hair, i love curling my hair. my hands already naturally curly but the curls i have are nowhere near as beautiful as the ones created by the curling iron.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Come check out my channel, videos every single Saturday ❤️   
    • Go check out my latest video, subscribe for constant content. Been my absolute dream to do YouTube videos and now I’m doing it!!     
    • Easter is all about sunshine, bright florals, and bunnies. These Easter Nail Art designs are sure to put you in a celebratory mood. Pick your trend from the following designs and impress your family and friends: Polka Dots and Peter Cottontails: How cool would it be to have Easter Bunnies on your nails? Paint these bunnies on your middle and index fingers. Then decorate the rest with polka dots.   Delicate Gems: How about adding some glitter to your nail art designs? With a lavender base along with yellow and blue rhinestones make it more special.   Floral Nails: If you want to embrace summer, opt for the navy and nude manicure. Add some floral accent to it.   Egg Nails: What is Easter without Easter Eggs? Get a speckled egg-inspired manicure and fill your nails oval shaped just like the eggs.
    • While  the summers are great for outdoor activities, it does take toll on your skin. The burning sun, humidity and pollution not only wipes off your natural glow but also makes your skin rough and unclear. Therefore, it's important to care for your skin to keep it glowing. Here are some skincare tips to follow this summer season: Exfoliate: It's important to exfoliate to your skin to remove the dead skin cells, grim and dirt, especially in the summers. Do this at lease 2-3 a times a week to get good skin.     Make Sunscreen Your BFF: They say, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". The same applies to Sunscreen - Make it your BFF even if you don't like it. Keep in mind, you cannot have good skin if you don't use sunscreen, especially in the summers. So, invest in a good one and ensure application every 2-3 hours.   Drink Lots of Water: This is one of the most important skincare tips to follow during summers. A minimum of 2.5 or 3 liters of water is what you will need to stay hydrated and fresh, which in turn, will also benefit in your skin.   Eat Healthy: It's advisable to eat healthy during summers. Add a lot fruits and green vegetables  to your diet. Also, include fresh juices that will keep your hydrated all day long. So, now you know these skincare tips, ensure you put them to use and reap its benefits. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook