Sexiest fragrance for Men

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to buy my hubby a new fragrance for his birthday. He likes fresh, green crispy scents. Right now he wears Calvin Klein Escape.

I was thinking about Creed Irish Tweed.

Any other suggestions????

Aqua Di Gio by Georgia Armani is the one cologne that I get SO excited when I smell it!!!! I have gotten it for 2 boyfriends LOL!!!

Go buy and smell it - make sure you don't smell it strait from the bottle because it's not as good when it's super strong! Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know Aqua Di Gio by Georgia Armani is a very popular one, I've bough this one for my boyfriend and every time I smell it.....well, I go nuts. I recently discovered Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme' Eau de Toilette Spray and it smells really good as well.

THanks for the suggestions. I'm going to have to visit Sephora this week and sniff away. I hope they have all your ladies favourites.

I like the Giorgio Armani one, and Kenneth Cole Black. For some reason, the smell of Axe also does something for me.

I used to be obsessed with Jean Paul Gaultier to the point where I'd steal it from the few guys (yeah it's THAT popular) I knew that were wearing it and spray myself with it.

My guy always wears armani.. Mania and Black Code lately..... Heaveeeeenn :love:

Latest posts

Back