Cameron diaz get a LIFE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
did anyone hear about cameron diaz and what a fool she made out of herself at the golden globe awards?!!! so we know her and justin broke up already, but during the realtionship we all know it was reported alot that she was ALWAYS very clingy, so whatever they broke up and justin moved on, so at the golden globes they were both there, but went separtley and sat very far from each other and while justin was VERY flirty with (i forgot her name) the oldest girl of "7th heaven" cameron keopt giving her dirty looks, so justin kisses her i think her name is jeniffer something and cameron GOES NUTS!!! and confronts them and talks shit to jenffier, so justin takes her out to the hallway and she goes on and on screaming at him for 45 minutes while justin is all calm and totally OVER her and soooooo ready to move on, so they go back in and cameron still wants to go up to them to finish off whats on her chest and her friends including drew barrymore are like trying to hold her down and make her realize she is like soooo digrading herself...cameron MOVE ON!!!!!! this was reported on the E! channel.

Well damned! Miss Cool, Calm & Collected really acts like that! Imagine! That was pretty nutso!

LOL

Not sure if this is true report is true. I saw an episode of this claymation show (somes after "the Soup"on E) and Cameron and Justin were in this French cafe and she was acting crazy jealous and trying to get him to commit and she *****ed out a little 10 yr. old who was the leader of his fan club in France. Then she turned her head around and did the whole Exorcist thing. So maybe she has a reputation for being jealous, etc. she is older after all. lol

i dunno, she has lost it and whip up on the paparazzi (which they probley deserve) she probley has lil jealous fits can you imagine being with a hot celeb and girls always throwing themselves on your man i would whop a$$ too, but there broke up so yeah cameron move on you look silly

i think its tru cuz the guy that reproted it it, was actually there and saw her making the scene then "his people" were like "on it" and thats what they reported, it wasnt "the soup" though, while i dont particularly think cameron is that pretty i know she can still move on and find someone, i know its hard to move on but damn if justin already did, didnt she see it coming WAY before they broke up? i think shes obsessed now, and goes to show even celebs are "real people".

i heard about that but i believe Jessica Biel is Derek Jeters girl of the month if iim not mistaken.

if that news was true, i guess cameron is not over justin yet. i really don't like what she did - you can truly pity this girl!

well actually jessica biel was reported to have broken up with her boyfriend, so BOTH justin and jessica are free to be with each other i guess.

Anybody who acts like Cameron purportedly has, must be in a lot of pain and denial over the break-up. I have never experienced a break-up like that, so I can't really comment.

Hhhmmmm...who knows what's true?? From what I've read she's never been in a big hurry to settle down. She's been very open about being against marriage. So...maybe he had to make a decision to continue with this committment phobe or move on and look for someone else who's not so...Cameron like.

I feel her pain, I think when you truly love someone and it doesn't work out, anyone has the ability to freak out, especially if they saw their ex (who they weren't over) with another girl

I can't imagine her doing that. I never heard of that kind of behaviour when her and Jared Leto broke up!

Back