what kind of blush do you prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you tried Tarte's gel cheek stain. What colors have you tried and how does it work? It looks very interesting but I want to get some feedbacks on it before i go and spend $26. The color that is most appealing to me is "tickled peach" Also, what kind of blushes do you guys prefer? cream, powder, gel or anything new that i havent heard of. Personally, I like cream blushes the best, but I use powder blushes also.

I didn't care for the Tarte..I tried the Sunkissed..It's very sticky and after many strokes,still didn't leave any colors..Just a streaky mess over my foundation. I prefer powder blush all around..I just find application and payoff easier to achieve

Originally Posted by maiho Have any of you tried Tarte's gel cheek stain. What colors have you tried and how does it work? It looks very interesting but I want to get some feedbacks on it before i go and spend $26. The color that is most appealing to me is "tickled peach" Also, what kind of blushes do you guys prefer? cream, powder, gel or anything new that i havent heard of. Personally, I like cream blushes the best, but I use powder blushes also.

I still haven't tried Tarte's gel blushes yet... I want the Blushing Bride one...love the name hehe I like cream and powder blushes...both blend great and look natural.

Latest posts

Back