Rave for Milan Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to win one of the $10 prizes that was posted in the new MMP.

Me, being the eyeshadow 'ho you all know ordered 10 pigment samples.

-“Black Amethystâ€

-“Black n Blueâ€

-“Blue Blazeâ€

-“Boomerangâ€

-“Copperfieldâ€

-“Crickketâ€

-“Enviousâ€

-“Hyphy Greenâ€

-“Whisperâ€

-“Whoa!â€

They came very quickly, I was really suprised. I thought I'd have to wait at least another week. I don't like samples in baggies so I had some 5ml jars to put them in. I think I got about 1/2tsp minimum in each colour. Normally I get 1/4tsp when I buy samples from mineral sites.

The colours are beautiful! Some are quite unique. Black Amethyst is my favourite so far, it's quite a complex colour. I apply my minerals with a damp brush to get the best out of them. When applied that way these just jump out at you! They also last very well with minimal creasing and virtually no fading.

Pictures tomorrow. It's late and my camera needs batteries.

Wow Sirv, I can't wait to see your pic's too. I've wanted to and am going to order their gel/ cream eyeliners. Please keep us posted. It looks like such a cool and wonderful company I can't wait to place an order with them. I've visited their site a few times and already have my cart full. LOL

Oh yes, Congratulations big time on your win!!! By the time I saw that there was a contest, the winners had already been selected. Way to go girl :reddance:

The discount code is Milan15. I ordered about 25 samples of blush an eye shadows about a week ago when Candace had all of her samples for $.50. I received them on Sat. and they are some of the prettiest colors that I have tried from anywhere. The colors are very highly pigmented and go on beautifully and last all day. I have one of her gel liners on order and can't wait to get it. She has fantastic customer service and seems to be a geniunely nice person.

Definitely a heads up. I've been meaning to message her, but she sent me bronzers that I'm still playing around with-- just because my skin is SO fair it's hard to find a bronzer I really enjoy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So I've got her bronzers that she sent and I'm figuring out what I like...but she's FANTASTIC!

I've been wearing her color Pretty in Pink. I kid you not that this pink is gorgeous. I'm pretty fair about now with no sun but I could definitely see how this color would work for everyone. It lasts literally all day on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This one is definitely a must try for all skin colors. I tell you it's like early spring.Pretty In Pink (The Remix) 5gm

I also want to add a huge rave for Milan Minerals!!

Her eyeshadow is gorgeous!! It is soo pigmented and the colour really stay on my skin/eyes. I've bought piggies before which looks nice in the jar but was absolutely rubbish when i use it. I had to layer soo much to see any colour and even when applied wet it was soo hard to see it properly. All i got was a wash of colour. :pedro:

Milan is totally different. I use my brush & the colour really stays. And look exactly like it was in the jar. I only swipe once as well. Its great!! I'm over the moon. I was soo happy that i bought 10 full size eyeshadows.. lol.. (stacker set & eye set).:rockwoot:

I also bought a full size foundation. Olivia is my colour.. I'm NC35 in Mac, y4 in Val and can wear Naughty Abby in Meow. Hope that helps.

Ohhh.. and i asked Candace if she has any soft baby pink colour for blush as most blush in that colour turns ashy on me (or dissapears) and she said she's gonna make one for me!!!! How lovely is she??? :1f:

I'm in love with Milan.. :reddance:

Ohhh.. and i asked Candace if she has any soft baby pink colour for blush as most blush in that colour turns ashy on me (or dissapears) and she said she's gonna make one for me!!!! How lovely is she???

Is this something that they'll do for anyone?

I'm sure she's willing to help. Just email her and ask politely? lol..

She did make a post in here before asking what colours ppl wish were created? I'll see if i can find the thread..

Here it is..

Ok..

I'm gonna be brave & put my pictures here. I don't really want to start another thread on Milan and since this thread is a rave for Milan minerals, i hope Sirvinya won't mind.

This is me wearing Milan in Olivia. I'm soo in love with it coz finally i have a match for my skin. Taken without flash..

Milan001.jpg

Milan002.jpg

I'm also wearing Glori as a blush. I thought the colour was dark brown but it was actually pink.

wow,you look beautiful and your glowing(lucky u) ive been searching for something like that,but im fair skin so i dont think they make a shade for me:)

wow,i know this is off the topic ,but have you girls seen the man on the 4 my man section of milan`s website?omg,he is sooooooo handsome,can i have 1 of him?

Honey I had to come out of lurk mode and rave about how pretty you are!! Ok my way to email you about some " business" .

Back