Sign in to follow this  
KimC2005

Soo addicting

I have 3 vertices the farm, religion and magicians.

Im still missing quite a few from farm. :

Llamas, goats, sheep, mad cow, holy cow, cowboy, farmer.. do you have those? I have 4 or 5 vertices, but stuck on some of them.

No prob.. I am stuck on the one above chicken .. that is three letters and its not egg.. and then I can't figure out the one that is next to cowboy... Did you get rodeo and the one above bull is really hard so I'll tell you that its BS..

OHHH lord - this is going to be bad news! I am already addicted and I have been playing a few minutes. I get easily addicted to games :)

Did everyone get rooster and hen on the farm?

yeah I got all those. I already have the slots for religion, magician, and baseball open. And for some reason... Barn connects to BARNEY! Lol.

For some reason those 2 took me a while haha. I have EVERYTHING that is in the "On the farm" page or whatever (hint for y'all: barney > purple) but the only thing I cannot get is what is connected to cowboy to the left?! Grrrr.

I can't figure out the cowboy one either. Did you figure out the 3 letter word above chicken?

Oh, and did anyone figure out what goes above Scientology?

You just type in the word for each box.. For example... On the Farm connects to cow, horse, bull, goat, sheep.. etc.. Those branch off into mad cow, milk, eggs.. etc.. Does that make sense?

I'm playing it right now. I'm hooked! lol

I'm still on the farm one, and I have a bunch left. I can't figure out what connects to cowboy!

Hmm, I think I get it. So every box won't be something that's found on a farm. Just the boxes that are directly connected to the Farm box?

Still can't figure that one out, Anna.. its driving me nuts cause I swear I have typed in everything and none of them work

Yeah - Inititally it's things found on a farm (the lines that are directly connected to "on the farm") but then everything starts branching out. Like "cow" has new things attatched to it (i.e. mad cow, milk)

:)