MuT Review Center....a plea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello MuT users.

I realize that the MakeupTalk Product Review Center isn't like some other review centers around the web. But you have to admit that our review center is pretty cool allowing HTML written reviews with images, colors and things like that.

Plain and simply put, WE NEED MORE REVIEWS IN THERE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I wanted to make a plea to see if we can get everyone to go review all their products? We were cruising through our review center and noticed that we just don't have many review written.

Would you be willing to review your products that you have?:g: A goal we'd like to have would be 20,000 reviews by Mid year.

Thank you very much for your time if you decide to help us out.

By the way, every time you post 1 review, you get 2 posts added to your post count!

I am soo guilty of not doing reviews.....:icon_redf this week I will try to do as many as possible!!!

I will post some right now, and later on as well. I have been trying to review stuff, but I always forget.

I will get on it soon. I have had seven or eight hauls since Christmas. I need to get off my lazy butt and post reviews.

When we're going to have a new product review contest? It's a good way to stimulate people from forum to review their products. Unfortunately, i only have 1 review because i have limited access to the makeup which is sold in USA. So it's not so useful to review on brazilian products, since i'm the only brazilian regular poster here (so only a few people may be interested on a review of a Contem 1g eyeliner)

I'm guilty too! I have a ton of products I could review! I'll get on it Tony! What's wrong with our review center? I don't see anyone elses so I don't know.

it's been a while since I've done reviews, but I will keep it in mind and start reviewing soon! Thanks for the reminder Tony!

Back