Anyone tried cameleon make-up kit or Arezia eyeshadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone tried Cameleon eyeshadows make-up kit or Arezia eyeshadows? could you please tell me if those eye-shadows are long-lasting. Thank you so much,

this is cameleon kit

05605968514.jpg

this is Arezia kit

05590294714.jpg

Really pretty colors! I especially like the Arezia palette. Sorry, I've never tried them, but if you do, please let us know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lovely colors for both

never tried it though...maybe someone who can help will come along soon

the arezia palette looks so so so awsome.

i know my mom had a shadow set of theyres i made her throw it away though cause it was like 8+ years old. but i think she liked it.

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Retro-Violet you mean the Arezia kit was good quality ? because i would love to buy one of those makeup kits and i don't know which one should i choose.....

I like the Arezia palette,but I have never tried nor heard of them before,sorry!!

i had a cameleon kit... not the same though... the colours are really pretty but its a little difficult to work with. i wasnt all the crazy about it so i gave it to a friend. ~never heard of arezia.

I bought a Cameleon Eye Shadow Set when I was quite young wanting a variety of colours in one...

to my surprise years later as my make up knowledge wiser and my set grew larger with brands such as Maybeline and Revlon I have found Cameleon to be really good, I would wear a different shade every day to work in my Job and people would always comment even at the end of the day.

I am unsure if its naturally long lasting or just how I apply it but I Highly recommend adding one to your collection!

I've tried Cameleon. Good value, no complaints!!!

I do suggest, however, buying it at a store and not online. The packaging is not the best and I've read some pretty bad stories about the condition in which the kit arrived out of the box.

Latest posts

Back