How Can I Get Pregnant? With Tubal Clamps On?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA!! That is such an odd question, but I don't think they can just fall off! I am sure they have the secure because if they DID fall off that is one major lawsuit waiting to happen!

Can't you just go have them taken out? Or is that a big deal?

Spin really really fast.....jump up and down.....and then shake like your in an earthquake....if they dont fall off from that, then you have to see a doctor, hahahha

Sorry, I dont actually know what they are. Good luck!

LOL!, but seriously, someone's clamp has fell off before. My mother in law was 40 and she got pregnant with another baby. Sometimes it just happens, but it is not supposed to.

Yep, the only TRULY 100% effective form of bc is either a hysterectomy or castration (or abstinance).... tubal litigations can fail in rare cases, as can vasectomies...

It is rare for a vasectomy to fail, sometimes it does fail because the man did not wait the 90 days and get a semen sample done to see if he was sterile. We sure waited those 90 days and did not have sexual intercourse until then. That was a difficult 90 days I tell you! LOL

Adding to Angela:

When I was in the military, I worked in a small hospital that did out-patient surgery, among other things.

When a man had a vasectomy, we instructed him to ejaculate 15 times,

to make sure all of his sperm left his body. After that, he should be sterile.

Sometimes guys are sore and will find it difficult to ejaculate 5 times in 90 days.

In reference to removing clamps:

Tell your doctor that you really want another child.

Sometimes the provice will pay for a "reversal" if the Ministry of Health can be convinced that it is in your best interest.

I think you have to take them off surgically!

My DH had a vasectomy and then later I had my uterus removed to make sure no more kiddos (and also no more periods!) YEAH!

lol for some reason this made me feel queezy..thinking of actual clamps up there! ahh

Just wanted to add my husband had a Vasectomy and after 8 years it failed. I became pregnant but had a miscarriage. The Dr. said the body sees the scar as trauma and naturally heals itself. It's not common, but happens.

Also like the Dr told us nothing is 100%.

A couple of years after I had my tubes ties, I was in a sexual relationship.

I was late almost a month.

I called the OBGYN that tied my tubes.

He told me 1 in 300 women can still get pregnant, after a tubal with clamps.

Eventually, I got my period so I was one of the 299.

You can get a tubal ligation reversed. A friend of mine did and got pregnant with no touble. But I don't think there is any kind of home remedy to make them open back up.

Yes I am almost in the same boat I had my tubes clamped for 5 years in May and I just recently had surgery becasue I had alot of pain to found out that my doctor that done it he put two clamps on each tube and one of them fall off and went to the bowel and it was growing a wall around it. I was wondering if I can get preganat with that one clamp one?

Did you get that removed?

This was 4 years ago I posted this and forgot to do a follow up. I had 5000 in June 2008 for reversal I had a laperoscopy done by the fertility doctor to see the tubes and what shape there were in prior to the surgery and seen that they didn't even clamp my tubes they did an old procedure called fimbriectomy it is an uncommon type of tubal ligation that is performed by removing the fimbrial portion of the fallopian tube. And never told me so for 15 years I thought my tubes were tied. the only Surgeon that does a fimbriectomy reversal is in the USA , I am in Canada.

Ricci, Mine came off on their own..I think it was due to rough sex though..well how I found out was one day I had severe pain in my lower abdomen and and it was very difficult to walk...so I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound and it showed that one of them fell off. So yes they can come off on their own...I am hoping to get pregnant again...wish me luck.
smileno.gif

Latest posts

Back