Which is worse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
Okay, play along with me! I will give a senario and the next person will have to say which is worse and give a short reason why they think that is worse, then they get to give a senario and so on.

For example, today, I had a friend that came back from vacation in Guam, and she was totally sunburned from head to toe. Another friend of mine is trying to recover from her long hair massacre-ist (hair stylist) that totally jacked her hair up on Saturday...it was once past bra length, now she can barely gather short split ends into a stubby ponytail.

Which is worse:

Sunburned from head to toe VS. Jacked up hair

Jacked up hair is WAY worse than a sunburn. A sunburn you can get past in a few days, but hair takes months/years to get back to normal!

Hmmm...what's worse? Having diarrhea in a public bathroom with a line waiting for you to come out, or not having toilet paper in the stall that you are in?

Sunburned!!! I can somehow look the fix of jacked up hair! HAHA

Which is worse?

Need to throw up but you are in public and no bathrooms around or losing your glasses at a party and can now see nothing but colorful blurs?

Having diarrhea in a public restroom with a line waiting for you to come out takes the cake! People can here and smell you taking a moist dump. If you run out of toilet paper and you're alone in the bathroom, you can simply do a pee-pee hop, or ask the lady in the next stall to hand you a wad.

Need to throw up with no bathrooms around. A person without their glasses can get acclimated pretty quickly.

Okay, which is worse?

(Now this is based on the U.S national average...) Eating eight pubic hairs in your salad every year -OR- Swallowing three spiders while you sleep every year?

Swallowing 3 spiders while you sleep is definitely worse. I mean, while giving bj's you are most likely to have swallowed some pubes so ..no harm done..but SPIDERS?!?!?

Okay, which is worse: getting hit by an 18 wheeler (and you survive) OR On a ferris wheel, your ponytail gets caught in one of the swings, dragging your hair and part of your skin off your head (and you get terribly disformed in the face).

OMG Empirical! Being scalped by a ferris wheel and left disfigured by far.

Why? With the collision involving the 18 wheeler no apparent permanent damage and you survived. With the scalping man, forget about it.

OK Which is worse?

Your out with your girls and your walking around half the night at a nice club looking like a dime but your skirt is tucked into your panties and your a@# is totally exposed and nobody you're with tells you?

OR

You get interviewed on CNN, the segment is shown for two days straight with 60 seconds of close up footage of you, and the whole time you've got funky green stuff stuck in your front teeth and one of your false eyelashes is hanging off of your eye?

Back