Milan Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:reddance:

I placed an order with Milan Minerals for 2 foundation samples and one of their gel/cream eyeliners.

The eyeliners are comparable to MAC's fluidlines in color intensity and smudge-free wear.

My entire order out the door including shipping charges was around 15.00.

So happy and no guilt cause one fluidline would have cost me that not even counting shipping ordered via the website, or taxes locally.

They have a lot of different makeup items available, in fact, they have two sites. Sister companies that you can link onto once you're on the Milan site.

Anyway especially nice are the 3 in 1 compact blushes. You get 3 different colors in one compact. Contour, highlight, blusher color.

Also of course, the gel/cream eyeliners. Lots of other stuff too.

Anyway, I'm excited and will update w/ pics (finally got a digital camera) once I figure out how the heck to upload them.

Also, Candace the owner was super nice and gives very friendly and rapid customer service.

Here's the link Welcome to MilanMinerals.Com

Thank you.

They're awesome. They work in two ways. You can use them as a medium to apply loose pigments or loose mineral shadows/liners and they don't dilute the color at all.

The selling factor for me with the gelle drops was you can pre-mix a loose liner or shadow that you have in it's jar and convert it into a gel/cream liner! :laughing: You just mix it to your desired consistency, cap it, and you're done. You have no idea how many messes I have made in the past with loose shadows and liners.

Glad you are enjoying you new goodies! Thanks for the review!

I'm looking forward to trying the gel liners at some point. I adore gel liners so I'm always looking for new ones to try.

Definitely try the gel (NYL buy your own,LOL).

Also I used the gel liner in tanzanite today. I love it. It''s a dead on dup for MAC's macroviolet which I had been wanting and wanting for months now. I'm so glad that I waited and bought with Milan because I got the gel liner for way less than a MAC fluidliner would have cost me yet the quality is absolutely identical to fluidliners, the gel drops to convert my loose shadows into gel powders (Big Yeah on that!), and a perfect matching foundation with smooth excellent coverage. Both are definite must buys ladies!

I wore Cynthia today and it is identical to Valerie's Golden Tan/Y4 and Lumiere's Medium Golden in coverage, color, and consistency! That's two big thumbs up.

Ladies, shipping was about $2.00 and shipped from Alaska yet I received my order two days after ordering!

I forgot to mention that she had also thrown in the most elegantly packaged samples in unique collecter type jars!

All of this I scored for under $20.00

Give them a look. The photos don't do the products justice at all. This company's products and service are first class!

I will be ordering those gelle drops to make my own gel liners

What a cool idea.

I really like the other site too with traditional makeup and I want that microfiber brush.

Glad you love your buy:vogel:

I'm glad your items arrived safely ! Now don't forget what I said about the drops.....play with them until you find the right consistensy for YOU! I don't want you to waste any of your pigments ok? What I do is put a few drops of the Gelle' on the back of my hand then dip into my pigments and swirl until it's how I want for lining and on my eyes. Have fun

So Gvieve do you think Milan would be a good place for me to start with mineral makeup?

If you could tell me what a NC25-NC30 would wear I'll order some this weekend. Also I have oily skin.

I love MAC stuff too so the Milan gel liners look awesome for me and my budget.

I want two blushes but no samples what two colors should I get. One has to be pink.

Thank you if you can for helping me. I wanna be happy like you with whatever I buy. :laughing: and buying without seeing it first can turn out into a disaster so I really will appreciate your help. Thanks

Gvieve you could email me at [email protected].

I have been wanting to try the milan gel liner for some time. I was going to order it but shipping came up $6.00. I can order Mac fluidlines for $14.50 with free shipping or Bobbi Brown gel liner for $19.00 with free shipping until the end of Feb. at Gloss.com. The price is really good at Milan -$10.00 but shipping is too high.

Hey Becky......there are ways around everything, and I don't mind folks using them lol ! If you order from both sites all you do is send me an email with what you want to purchase and I'll send you an invoice. You then have the option of First Class shipping which is only $1.50 . So if you'd like to try the gel liners get one of those from Sista-Faces.Com and a sample shade from Milan and you have a combo order! You still saved money as oppsed to order from the other 2 :rockwoot:

Hi Coromo, not GV but I can help you out, LOL. She's a NC 25-30 too (trust me,sais a 30-35 but not) so try ordering the same foundation color that she did. I'll have to check again on the color name but it is a perfect match on her so it should be for you too...a bit too light for me but I could work w/it because it's very warm and melts. Also contact the owner on the link on the Milan minerals site. She'll answer all of your questions and guide you better than I can. good luck shopping and have fun spending.

I checked and Cynthia is the name of the color of foundation. Hope you like. It was a lot of stuff for $20 bucks.

I may be a bit beside myself with joy but all week long I've been getting complements of a different sort. These are on how beautiful my skin is. "What's different? Are you pregnant?" (Heaven forbid!) Different complements than the usual sort like "you look nice today."

A coworker of mine actually dislikes makeup. Yes ladies, touch the pearls and regain your composure but this is true. We're pretty close friends (in spite of this) and socialize outside of the workplace quite a bit. In fact her pre-school daughter loves spending the night over to my home and guess what we do all night long? You've got it. Make up and dress up! Anyway, Madame no makeup au naturalle loves my new mineral foundation! In fact, the only time previously to this that she'd complement me on my face is when she'd come over and I'd have no makeup on and then she'd proceed to tell me that I was too pretty to wear makeup, and always and regularly, "Why do I wear it?" Blah blah blah blah...She won't come into the light. I keep trying though with Saturday trips to Sephora and Ulta. Anyway, once we went out shopping and for lunch and bravely I only wore lipstick and gloss and this, of course, was the time that she raved and raved about how pretty and young I look w/ no makeup. (It's a big deal to her that she's 11 years my junior) Whatever.

Anyway come to find out, she thought this week that I wasn't wearing foundation. That is how perfect my match is with Milan and guess what? She even said that since it's natural she herself might check them out and buy some because she "can't believe that I have anything on my face" Well then she went and did the big no no and touched my face to see if I had on makeup. (don't you hate hands on your face? Ewww!!!) Of course nothing came off. Well she's been going on and on about this everytime we pass one another etc... that I'm second guessing myself as I type this and wondering was I previously an overmade up Barbie doll? Nahhh.

Anyway, please share your experience on when you knew you'd really found the foundation that truly matched. For instance looking at Sirvinya's new mineral foundation it is totally undetectable! That's a perfect match. When I saw Aquilah's UD, also another ok where's the makeup. Another truly perfect match!

Latest posts

Back