Would this look good??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was thinking about getting my hair highlighted for some time now and i was wondering what i should do?? and prices are a biggy too...

i love this and ive been in love with it since kelly did it. so i was thinking maybe something like this. but i dont know. will it look ok?? and how much would this cost??

kelly_clarkson.jpg

kelly-clarkson.jpg
B00007GUIO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I would love to get my hair that way! I think it's a great idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Make sure you bring a detailed pic so they can see all the colors and where they go...not sure how much it would cost though!

well its around 65-75 for highlights.....but since you want to get different tones...then its prolly more....

I personally prefer to have my own highlights finely weaved...but i like the look on kelly...you should just make sure that it's done by someone really good otherwise it can easily end up looking really "cheap" when its done in chunks...and remember reds usually fade a bit so be careful when u pick out the colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

i think it would look great on you, and since your hair isnt very long it shouldnt be over $100

the price really depends on the salon u go to.. i know places that would charge u $50 and i also know others that could charge upward of $250, so just try and find a salon that does good work at an affordable price... getting recommendations is a good way to do this..

I think you would look great with highlights. I'm not sure I like the chunky highlights however, it looks very "trendy". Not sure how old you are or what kind of work you do. Or the different colors. I like a more subdued look with one color.

I have been getting highlights for a long time, and its very important to get someone who knows what they are doing, so its important to research. You might have to pay a bit more to find someone good because they don't usually work at a lower end salon. I changed stylists for a few years and it was a nightmare for a while finding someone good.

I used to have chunky blonde highlights... eventually my top layers became all blonde hehe. Price depends on the salon, you realyl don't want to go anywhere where they'll do a cheap job. I usually paid $60-75 for mine, but that was with my regular guy I went to. Also, the red will prob fade A LOT, so if you don't keep it up it will look a orange-y pink color, and you have to keep up your roots too, so it will prob be $50-75 every couple of months to do that. Hope this helped! I do think it will look cute though

im thinking about just getting some blondeish highlights in my hair. it needs some dimension.

i love it! it looks really classy!

i came across this page, and the more i look at the pics the more i like it! its so different, and doesnt look trashy at all.

I've always liked that look. They are gonna charge you for the bleaching and for the red that they are gonna put on some of the bleached chunks (i know, I'm stating the obvious). I've never had my hair professionaly colored so I dont know how much they would charge. Make sure you find someone you trust though!

I like the look, but the upkeep would be such a bastard. Just my thoughts. Let us know if you get it done, i think it would look great and I wanna see photos!

I think it would look great! I agree that price depends on the salon, but also where you live. Meaning Ohio might be more affordable than say, New York or Southern CA. You're going to pay minimum $50 I'd say though.

Back