Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this stuff for $10 on Ebay and it's awesome! It totally buffs out pores and evens out foundation, my skin looks naturally flawless yipee! The sellers id is silkperfection check it out!

Yeah or it can be used by itself depending on the coverage you need. I just love the way it buffs everything out and leaves a nice healthy poreless glow.

can you post a link to the site please? thank you

I just might be an idiot (and don't mind saying it)cause I'm not sure I found the right thing. :laughing:

Hmm, I have ordered my stuffs from TKB last wk. Gonna make several diff versions of the soft focus finishing veil. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would try this powder as the owner claims this item is her and her customers' very favorite.

Some Finishing Powder looks great just after I applied but looks chalky and makes my skin look dry after a while.

So I'm looking forward to getting this powder then.

I'm totally in love with those powders, the perfecting which is white and a date bait which is a bit pink. I certainy will get full size of both. This is the best finishing powder I've ever used. No more heavy and chalky looking makeup. I hope they will always work this way.

I totally agree. Silk Naturals finishing powders are definitely my favorite and worth a try. She sells samples of them on her website.

I am so happy to be able to recommend Karen and her awesome products! Silk finishing powder is my HG.

I love the Silk FP too-it's amazing how it makes your skin look completely flawless! I ordered 2 FS Jars!

I just got my sample kit and the finishing powder makes me look flawless! I also don't need to retouch because of lesser oily breakthrough within the day.

I ordered a sample kit , and I really really like the perfecting powder , and foundation !! The prices are excellent ! I think I might have found my HG , The perfecting powder really helps hide large pores , and feels so good on my skin . I'm gonna play around with it some more and probably order a full size kit !

I just ordered a FS of this perfecting powder. Can't wait to try it. I also ordered some e/s and glosses. I was so good for awhile there but fell off the wagon when I went on to the Silk Naturals site.

I recently ordered her perfecting powder, date bait, and foundation... Can't wait to get it!!! So far, I'm still open to finding my true HG....

Well, I got home, and lo and behold, my Silk Naturals order had arrived! I haven't got time yet to mix up the foundation, but I just tried out the date bait perfecting powder.... WOW!!! I look glowing and flawless! My pores definitely seem a lot less obvious, and thanks to the slight bit of colour it looks like I've got a healthy colour too! This definitely will be one of my favourites!

great news mimosa23. So glad that the date bait worked out for you. Glowing and flawless is the look I'm after too. **waits patiently**

I've been impatient and mixed up my foundation from Silk Naturals too, and I look great! It's really a lovely foundation, it gives a lovely creamy and airbrushed look to my skin and with the date bait perfecting powder on top, I look totally flawless! I think I've found my HG!!!!!

I've got a light complexion, with light golden yellow/peachy undertones, so I mixed 20 scoops white with 2 scoops warm and 1 scoop ebony powder. Perfect! It's very close to my light warm AN foundation in colour, which is just right for my skintone!

Back