My best friend's hot date with her husband (makeup pics)!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this on the makeup board to get ideas last week but here is the finished product.

My best friend was surprised with a special date from her husband. He and six other men planned a "formal" night for their wives. They were told to get nice dresses and get all dolled up. My four year old was in the hospital, but my mom came so I could take a couple of hours to get Tisha's hair and makeup done.

They ended up picking up the girls in a Lincoln Navigator limo and going to a really nice Japanese restaurant, then the guys all sang some sappy love song to their wives on bended knee. I think it was great and she was THRILLED.

She is a very natural person (has three boys, doesn't wear makeup ever) and depends on me to bring out the girly-girl in her (which is fun!) Her husband is very particular about how she looks since she doesn't wear makeup much, but he went ga-ga over this. I was SO happy, and look at her smile! She was pumped!

Before:

tisha.jpg

Here's how she turned out!:

000_0409.jpg

000_0412.jpg

000_0414.jpg

And finally, the best one of all! :lol:

US!

000_0418.jpg

wow - great - i've read the story till the end - so nice and touching - ure a v good frd - she's sooo happy on the pics and so changed

Great job Sherry! She looks awesome, and what a great idea those husbands had!

She looks beautiful...you did a great job. What a nice idea for a romantic date.

She looks great! You did awesome Sherry Ann! That's truly romantic what their husbands did!

Back