FOTD - February 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day to all you with lovers!

Please excuse my face, its being aweful! And I dunno why but the green isnt showing up good. I tried to re-do the Barbie <3 Mac picture.

Face-Pure makeup foundation & Nyc color wheel(pink cheek glow)

Eyes-Beige-ing s.s, Barbie <3 Mac shadows in Playful, Springtime skipper & Magic Dust, Avon color trend eyeliner & Tons of Mascara! Great Lash, Volume & Lash exact!

Lips-Barbie <3 Mac lipglass in Happening gal & Sweetness.

100_3291.jpg

100_3292.jpg

100_3293.jpg

100_3295.jpg

100_3299.jpg

Hii! well heres my second FOTD =)

i didnt like this look much but i didnt have time to do a do-over lol

i used revlon age defying make up in early tan, palladio rice powder in warm beige lancome blush subtil in shimmer mocha havana, on the eyes i used golden lemon with copper sparkle, prestige duo pretty penny, a little dark soul, shimmertime and a little pink opal, on the liner i used avon daring definition in plum, with some corn flower over it. lips i used lancome juicy tubes jelly and some pink opal mixed in. the pictures arent all that great...i still need practice with that, sorry.

this one is yesterdays, lol

makeupwhore54: i love this lip colour on u..sexaay! n i love the colours..super pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pink0cho: ur super gorgeous! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my fotd for today

(2 looks)

look1

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

look 2

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00961-1.jpg

HAPPY VDAY ALL U GORGEOUS GIRLS! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lookin beautiful ladies.

in lieu of valentines day im gonna do my makeup pink and white. i dont know if ill get the chance to take a pic but if i do i will post it.

Sassy,

I am just in love with your lashes! They are so perfect...were you the one who came up with the triple mascara combination?

makeupwhore- you look so cute. im so excited to buy the Barbie loves MAC stuff!

Pink0cho- i'm loving the second look [from yesterday] =]

sassychix-I reallllllly love the blue look!

No school=I get to stay home and experiment!

so here what I came out with =P

What was used [a lot]: =O

MAC Chrome Yellow e/s

MAC Bitter e/s

MAC Juxt e/s

MAC Jewel Blue e/s

MAC Freshwater e/s

MAC Electra e/s

MAC Black tied e/s

Milani Atlantis e/s

Avon White Diamond e/s

MAC Mascera X

MAC Powerpoint eye pencil [engraved]

Clear lipglosss

have fun hehe <33

Picture062-4.jpg

Picture060-4.jpg

tre.jpg

Sorry All thse pictures are awful or blurry or I look retarded. =[

ughh I hate when it looks good in real life but sucky

looking when you take a picture. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back