Bare Escentuals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's wonderful, once you get used to it, you will NEVER use liquid foundation again, EVER! Honest!

Good luck and have fun! Just play with it, it does work and it will work for you too!

I agree! I love love love love this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My skin looks so great now whenever I take a break from mineral and use liquid.

I tried it and loved it!  I am apart of the beauty renewal program and friends and benefits.  I quit using proactive and quit washing my face bc the make up actually heals your skin.  matter fact i brush some powder of my face after bath.I LOVE the online last chance items its cheap and worth it.  I honestly can say this is the best make up out there.I mix several different colors and use all the radiance's depending on if I have sun or not.  While your skin will "purge" after a week or so you will have a breakout you should be able to cover it (using the right brush is key to getting the right coverage splurge on there brushes even if you buy them on ebay bc you waste so much product if not and you won't get true results) after that your skin will glow!  Now I am a BM junkie I only use there products and bc I spend so much they give me special sales free products and always free samples along with free $10 for every $150 i spend.  You can return anything used or not!  I enrolled in there beauty program which lets me get 6 full size products every 2-6 months for 79.99 half of what it cost normally.  Also, if you hit the package deals in last chance you get a bang for your buck!  It looks like your face is healthy and I always here "omg are you even wearing make up other than your eyes" then they want to feel my face 
laughno.gif
 and i let them bc I wear 6 layers of colors and you can't feel it or see it!

Latest posts

Back