FOTD - February 16th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

This is my FOTD!

My second FOTD and still progressing in the makeup world!!

- initially wanted to do the Barbie look but didn't turn out right and so this is what I've got now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What I used:

Eyes:

UDPP

Mac Juxt e/s

Sallygirl Emerald e/s

Mac Sushi Flower e/s

Mac Pink Source e/s

Mac Nocturnelle e/s

Mac Phloof! e/s

Mac Blacktrack Fluidline

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Very Black

Face:

Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer

Mac Moistureblend NC42

Mac Studio FInish Concealor NW30

Mac Loose Powder NC40

Cargo Blush - Sienna

Lips:

Mac Lip Varnish - Molto-bene

Mac Lustreglass - Flashmode (lightly coated on top)

BonneBell Lipliner - Wine

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

DSC00929-1.jpg

very pretty. i love pink and green together, it reminds me a lot of the new Barbie Loves MAC collection colors.

Took the words right out of my mouth!! Great look! Cute pictures too. Thanks for sharing!!

Aww you look so cute. I did mine and took the cam to the bowling alleys, so its so dead it wont turn on lol.

makeupwhore, do you have a reset button? my dad's cam won't accept any other batteries, lol, and i couldn't turn it on, and my brother just showed me the reset button (it's a little hole, you have to use a needle) and it worked.

Zerin : you are beautiful ! very spring. i too tried the barbie look. i wish i had pics to show, but i remember between the green and the pink i put a line of Mac violet piggie. try that next time, it gives a whoa effect to your look, and it blends the two colors together.

Back