FOTD - February 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! ... no ones posted yet so I thought I would start...

Heres what I used:

Natural Sunscreen SPF 15

Lily Lolo Porcelain Mineral foundation

Boujois Light Beige and Clinique Suga Suga Eyeshadows

No 7 Volume Mascara (black)

No 7 Toffee Lipgloss

*the sun has made the last pic look a bit weird lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />*

Ok, so I posted this in the Almay Smart Shade thread, but I thought I might as well post it here as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My skin has been INSANELY dry lately since it's been cold in Florida.

On my eyes is "Sunday Best" and "Woodwinked" (MAC) with Too Faced pencil liner in "Bronze Bombshell". Cheeks are MAC beauty powders in "Pearl Sunshine" and "Pearl Blossom". Lips are MAC "Malibu Barbie" l/g.

With a flash (click on the pics to see full-sized image):

Without a flash (this is the lighting that my skin always looks the worst in...just so you can see how dry my skin really is):

P.S. Ignore the one eye bigger than the other, my head was tilted! lol!:sheep:

I used this for majestic beauties makeup to impress challenge on myspace. I know its like something I did before but I love greens and blues! Plus this was the only thing I though freshwater would look good with. Anyone go ideas for freshwater??

Face- True Match & NYC color wheel

Eyes-Beige-ing ss, Steamy Surreal Freshwater and Shroom shadow, Teal pigment for liner and Volume exact mascara.

Lips-Nymphette<3

100_3372.jpg

100_3373.jpg

100_3374.jpg

100_3378.jpg

ok here is my fotd (first one in a few weeks i think) and WOW it is a lot different to do makeup when you change your hair colour....colours that i use to wear dont look 'right' on me anymore and other colours do! lol

anyway

Face:

true match

revlon powder

concealer

Eyes:

black/grey e/s - maybelline

teal e/s-mac

white e/s- maybelline

australis charcoal liner

nutrimetics mascara

Lips:

nude lip liner

forgot to put lipstick or gloss on! ha ha

thanks for looking.

Wow, everyone looks sooo good!

Niksaki, I absolutely LOVE you with dark hair! You look gorgeous!

Ashlee: Your skin and eyebrows are looking great! I love the eye colors you used, too!

Niksaki: The dark hair suits you! The colors you chose go great with your new hair! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rlise: Thanks! You're so sweet! :flowers:

Umm before I went to work. My face looks kinda meh though, you can barely see the makeup.

Oh and the makeup used is the following:

Face/Cheeks

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W6

Stila Bronzer Shade #2

MAC GlimmerShimmer in Orange Twink

MAC MSF in Medium Dark

Eyes

MAC e/s in Magic Dust

MAC e/s in Goldmine

Clinique shadow in Sugar Sugar

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack