The Official ANTM Cycle 8 Thread *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two Hour Season Premiere Wednesday, February 28 at 8pm!

I'm SO pumped!

america-s-next-top-model.jpg

The "Scoop"
America's Next Top Model Cycle 8, a.k.a. the jungle season, is the eighth cycle of America's Next Top Model and the second season of the franchise to be aired on The CW network. The international destination for this cycle is Sydney, Australia.

The Contestants (not listed as pictured)
  • Brittany Carrigher, 21, 5'10", bartender from Savannah, Georgia
  • Cassandra Laing, 24, former beauty consultant from Seattle, Washington
  • Diana, 21, 6'1", student from Garfield, New Jersey
  • Dionne, 20, student from Montgomery, Alabama
  • Felicia, 19, 5'10", sales associate from Houston, Texas
  • Jael Rudolph, 22, 5'11", band manager from Detroit, Michigan
  • Jaslene Gonzalez, 20, 5'7", admissions advisor from Chicago, Illinois
  • Kathleen, 20, hairstylist from Brooklyn, New York
  • Natasha, 21, 5'10", student from Dallas, Texas
  • Renee, 20, 5'10" stay-at-home mom from Maui, Hawaii
  • Samantha Francis, 19, 5'10" sales associate from Pinson, Alabama
  • Sarah Von, 20, 5'9", photographer from Lake Zurich, Illinois
  • Whitney Cunningham, 21, 5'11", student from West Palm Beach, Florida
The Prizes
The winner, similar to Cycle 7, will be managed by Elite Model Management, and will win a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics, plus the cover and a 16-page spread in Seventeen Magazine.

NP! I was shocked one hadn't been started, but I didn't want it to get mixed up with the Cycle 7 one... Should we stick it until the season's over?

OMG OMG OMG! i cannot wait. At last. this season better be good. I hope tyra doesnt send the people who look like REAL models home like she did last time.

I've been so out of loop on ANTM!

yay! excited for the new season, I'm not gonna miss it!

YESSSSS!! I am soooo excited! I already have my DVR set up for it!

And there is 2 Texans this season!! WHOOO!!

I looove this show, I can't wait!

That is crazy, no Cali girls, still looks like it'll be a good season. I'm so excited, I've been missing my ANTM. Less than a week to go, yee!

Yay!!!!

I love ANTM! I can't wait to see which girl gets her hair chopped short and who get the peroxide blonde treatment! Someone's gonna get a weave all the way down to her ass, and another chickie will throw a fit because she doesn't like her new hair. I wonder what they are going to pull out of a contestant this season??? One time it was teeth, another they threaded her hair... maybe they excise a mole???

I am actually disappointed they didn't have more Asian girls represented this time. I always like a variety of ladies to cheer for!

Oh I don't know, but I hope it's a really good season.

I dunno if I should slightly root for Brittany or Cassandra from the get go just due to where they live... One's from my hometown, and the other is from a town in a state I left my heart in :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Go for the Georgia girl!!

I can't wait!! It looks like it's going to be a good season. I can't wait untill they go to Australia!

I have my recorder set to tape any new ANTM that comes on. SO when I was going through the stuff that it was set to record I was surprised to see a new ANTM. FOr some reason I didn't realize that Feb. 28th was so soon.

I'm just hoping that I'll really have someone to root for this season. Ever since season 5 I really can't stand most of the girls and just end up rooting for someone because I can't stand the others even more. I still keep watching the show because I 'm addicted.

Cool! Imagine if they came to brazil to make those last-week sessions (after all, it's the jungle cycle). It'd be great to see them photograph in a resort in Manaus which is in the middle of the jungle (ok, Manaus isn't my city, and it's kinda far away from here, but still would be cool). Or maybe in Rio

Back