How many bedrooms do you have in your home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just curious. i'm wondering what the average household has.

answer the poll and reply back with your answers, unless you don't want us to know you're the king's daughter and have 10+ bedrooms ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

two here also! It sucks, but we'll be moving into a three bedroom in a few months before the baby comes!

lol none...ok we do but we live in a townhome where the upstairs is kinda "open"?!?!...so i dunno if it counts hehe

3 !

i still live with my parents, so that means one for them, one for my brother and one for me (and my cat, lol). considering we live in an apartment, and had smaller bedrooms before, they're not small, but we'd appreciate to have them a bit bigger, lol.

We have three bedrooms, but we're only using two of them. We thought DD #1 was big enough for a waterbed. Fount out she wasn't during finals week. :scared: So instead of immediately shoving any old bed in there I decided that I will remodel that room come spring.

Well, we have 3 or 4. There is one that can be whatever you want it to be, right now it's workout/storage LOL!

we just bought a small apartment in the city, so no more than 2 bedrooms. which is all we need:) 2nd is a study most of the time!

Back