MAC collection - Strange Hybrid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Strange Hybrid - May 3rd, 2007

Eyeshadow
  • Floral Fantasy - Pink Violet (LE)
  • Fertile - Muted black purple (LE)
  • Rose Blanc - Soft yellow gold with gold pearl (LE)
  • Moonflower - Intense mid-tone blue with silver pearl (LE)
  • Seedling - Yellow taupe (LE)
Lipstick
  • Strange Hybrid - Silver mid-tone pink with silver pearl (LE)
  • Orchidazzle - Sheer grape with silver pearl (LE)
  • Flowerplay - Sheer cherry pink with silver pearl (LE)
  • Strange & Exotic - Sheer deep wine with silver pearl (LE)
  • Propagate - Neutral warm peach (LE)
Pigment
  • Provence - Light neutral with reflects (LE)
  • Jardin Aires - Tan with gold pearl (LE)
Lipglass
  • Hothouse - Deep raspberry with pink pearl (LE)
  • First Bloom - Soft tan with gold and white pearl (LE)
  • Prize Petal - Sheer coral pink with white and gold pearl (LE)
  • Cultured - Opalescent mauve pink
Powder Blush
  • Petalpoint - Dirty mid-tone pink (LE)
  • Fleurry - Pinky coral with white pearl (LE)
Powerpoint
  • Permaplum - Deep plum with pink shimmer
  • Navystain - Royal blue with queenly shimmer
Zoomlash
  • Zoomblack - Rich Black
info from specktra

Well not much there saying buy me, though haven't seen pics yet. Maybe a lipglass or 2 and the new pigment but thats about it

Ooh!!!! thanks for posting!

OMG, 1 more new piggy!!! I haven't seen Provence piggy in person before, and now I'll get to see it! I'm so excited!!! :yuck2:

Edit: dang, most of them are LE! bad MAC! :bowl2: :whipping:

There are some things that I may look at - but I am not extremely excited :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A lipstick and most of the lipglasses sound good though! Not sure about the shadows and the pigments...

I'm going to stop reading posts about MAC's new collections.... and start only buying if I see the collection in person. LOL! Thanks for the info!!

Oh yay pigments! I'll definitely need Provence since I love it as a highlighter.

I love hearing about all the new colors. I am scared to try any more since I honestly think I am allergic to them!

Thanks for sharing Sarah!!

This collection is like last year's Sundressing! I only wish it would be more like a summer collection and not so floral and pastel - AGAIN!

Maybe the real summer collection will be released in June like Lure last year!

Exactly my question too!!!

I cant wait for pictures. I didnt get any of the Sundressing line since I didnt wear mac then. I really need a yellow shadow!

Thanks for posting Sarah! Not much is screaming at me either, but I'm sure I'll get some lippys & piggys!

Thanks for posting!

I've not been excited about anything new from mac for a while, just the odd item from a collection. There's maybe one eye shadow I like the sound of, but it sounds a lot like Freshwater or Belle Azure.

My thoughts exactly!! lol At least its a few months away, give me time to get some more money. Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait to check it out, although I'm not a huge fan of silver tints... we shall see. Maybe a lipstick and some lipglass.

Latest posts

Back