Sign in to follow this  
Jessica81

What is the best lotion for dry cracked heels?

My feet are so gross. Usually I am able to walk on the beach a few times during the summer and it softens my feet - natural exfoliator. :glasses:

BUT I am stuck in a city w/o a beach and my heels are in such bad shape. I moisturize every night, but it isn't helping. I know if I wore sneakers during the day instead of flip flops it would help, but it is just too hot.

Have you tried any lotions that work wonders?

You can try Eufora's Body Blends lotion. It's 85% pharmacutical grade aloe. There is no water in this product. The aloe in this product is very, very healing. I've seen it work wonders.

you could get one of those pumic stones, i think thats what there called.. use that everynight after you soak your feet and it will soften your heels, i also use the foot razor to take off dead skin about once a week, after you put lotion on put some socks on.. or you could get a pro pedicure every couple weeks and in a couple months your feet with def look better..

Pumice those heels after a soak in the bath, then cover your feet with Vaseline, go heavy on the hells, then put on socks. In the morning your feet will be smooth as silk.

What i like to do is soak my feet, then i scrub them and put tons of lotion and put socks on and they get sooo soft. They sell socks for this but i dont really care and use regular socks.

you beat me to it! lol

Thanks, I do lather on lotion and use socks at night, but somehow I kick them off before morning LOL

I will try the pumice stone - if I can find one in this third world country - just kidding I'm in Argentina, it's just hard to find things here.

I use St Ives lotion and I mix it with jojoba oil and it works wonders. I used to have nasty cracked heels. At first i use vaseline at night but it got too oily on my bed sheets. Socks don't work for me cuz i tend to lose it the next morning. So I decided to mix St Ives loiton and jojoba oil just to try it out and to my amazement my heels as well as my whole body is soft as a baby's toosh. It takes awhile for it to sink in ur body but its well worth it. You can use any kind of lotion and just mix it with jojoba oil.

I've tried Vaseline/ exfoliating/ pumice stones/ Kerasal/Bag Balm/ Lotion/ socks at night...just about everything. Some things worked, most didn't.

Here's what I do now...I apply Vitamin E oil with a cotton ball and follow that with Aloe Vera gel. My feet have never looked, or felt, better.

I use a foot file and Bag Balm (similare to Vaseline), then I put socks on and my feet have gotten much better.

Keri Nourishing Shea Butter lotion saved my feet! I saw dramatic improvment in about 2 weeks. I sound like a commercial lol....but this stuff is wonderful.

I use Nivea cream with or without socks (although it does work better with those little booties b/c that gives it a little more time to soak in before you kick the booties off.

well, I've been trying the socks and even thought I kick them off my feet are getting better - I wear socks all the time when I'm at home, not just at night - it is turning my socks black - haha I should mop the floor. Or maybe just pay someone to do it - (I'm in South America and you can hire a cleaning lady for $2 USD an hour)

I have the WORST feet ever and nothing worked for me until I tried Flexitol Cracked Heel Balm! It is great! You can buy it at CVS and it's about $7, you should really try it!!

Ghewol Medicated Foot Salve for Dry & Cracked Feet works wonders!

My mom had really cracked heels and she honestly tried EVERYTHING! I got her the salve and honestly like 2 days later he feet were so much better!

pumice stone and then vegetal glycerin works wonder.You can find the glycerin at the pharmacy of most stores.

This is my first post here and I love this forum that I just discovered.Great topics.