What's the weirdest thing you like eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like eating bananas with cheese, and wieners with strawberry jam lol

:tocktock:

When I eat chicken that isn't boneless I crunch on the cartilage speciallly if it's rotisserie chicken, my husband thinks I'm a weirdo.:vogel:

I eat ketchup with everything!

Rice

Spam

Suasage

HotDog

Steak

Porkchops

Noodles

Corned Beef

Fries

Ribs

Crackers

Etc etc etc

And the funny thing is ... I HATE tomatoes.

my friends think it's weird that I eat pizza with ketchup. but that's how a lot of people eat it in Poland :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i also like bread with ketchup :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> well, like Saje, I eat ketchup with everything. it has to be salty food though, i hate mixing salty with sweet stuff.

I do that too! DF thinks it's gross, but I love it!

I also eat dill pickles with cream cheese. Nummy nummy!

:kopfkratz: good question

maybe cinnamon, i nearly put it in all my desserts, and sometimes when i cook chicken too. i always put a lot (what do they know? lol it's not too much for me and it's just a spice), so people think i'm :tocktock:

I love eating chips form a fish and chip shop cold the next morning straight out of the fridge! They're delicious! Mum and Dad think it's weird.

I don't think I eat anything that's wierd, except maybe for squid (calamari). But all italians have to love their calamari so it's not exactly uncommon =). My mom would say I'm a wierdo for eating tofu, and I cook it in pretty creative ways as well.

For a snack I like a Club cracker with a slice of Colby/Jack marbled cheese with a bread & butter pickle slice on top! YUMMIE!!! I think I'll go have one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also like to make a bean salad with Red Kidney beans, Garbanzo beans, and peas with a little bit of black pepper Parmesan dressing.

I like to eat pretzels (the crunchy kind) dipped in barbeque sauce or dipped in cream cheese. I also like pickles dipped in bbq sauce.

All I could think of was this too... but you're right, we do love it, and it's not uncommon... I can only eat it fried though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

popcorn with vinegar........ :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yummy

My mom used to do that for us when we we're really young in figure skating!

ah yes, tofu ! lol one day i came to the university with my fresh sushi i just bought. ok, so i was a bit showing off, but my friends looked at me and very seriously asked me : are you vegetarian? nope... like i need to be vegetarian to eat sushi lol. if you only live once i think it's stupid to limit your options, especially in food. and i love sushi ! :rotfl:

Well I do like squeeze cheese on a peanut butter cookie, but I have resisted that temptation for years.

I don't eat jelly on my peanut butter sandwiches, it's dead grotty.

Ketchup only goes on hamburgers or potatoes, never ever should it touch a hot dog.

Back