FOTD - February 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was really bored so I did two:brsh: . The first one was super quick and please ignor my hair well unless you wanna good laugh:rotfl:

Face-Dream Matte Mousse and Loose Powder

Eyes-Beige-ing shadestick mac shadows bronze woodwinked springtime skipper and shroom. Blacktrack Fluidline, Great Lash & Volume Exact.

Lips-Burts Bees Beeswax. My lips are drying out really bad:(

100_3540.jpg

100_3542.jpg

Ok this one took more time. Im using it for a Purple and Green Challenge on myspace. I really think its cute.

Face-Dream Matte Mousse and Nyc Color Wheel

Eyes-Beige-ing Shadestick Mac Springtime Skipper and Magic Dust. Hip Pigment Vallant, Blacktrack Fluidline and Volume Shocking with Great Lash.

Lips-Burts Bees agian:)

100_3543.jpg

100_3544.jpg

100_3545.jpg

100_3546.jpg

very pretty! I love the colors in the second one. (and you hair isn't as hilarious as my bangs turned out in one of my pictures)

I got bored and decided to play with my recent MAC haul, and this is what I came up with. Also don't mind the hair in the second full face one, I took my bangs out of their clip but didn't brush them back down.

Face: Bonnebell Translucent Powder

Jane Shimmering Bronzer in Tahiti

Eyes: L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Flamboyant (Yellow)

MAC Golder's Green Pigment

MAC Azreal Blue Pigment

CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black

Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascara

Lips: Barbie Loves MAC Style It Up Lipstick

Barbie Loves MAC Sweetness Lipglass

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

Thanks. I absolutely adore Sweetness, I may have to get another one to have for later.

Yeah im breaking my no buy to get some barbie stuff before its out. Im deff getting another sweetness

Beautiful!! You look really georgous n you did a great job on blending your eye colors so thay arent too seperate.

Pretty Girl!

OMG, Ashley I love both your looks! WONDERFUL job!

Gretchen, wow! You look great, and I love the colors you used.

Here's my FOTD:

I used Revlon Colorstay foundation, Cargo blush in Rome, MAC MSF Shimpagne

Eyes: NYX black trio, MAC Crystal Avalanche, MAC fluidline in blacktrack, Rimmel mascara with comb

Lips: MAC style it up lipstick

I'm going to call this look magenta...I purchased some magenta eyeshadow from missha and also a purple toned lipstick. This look was mainly for the stage, I don't usually wear this much makeup on a normal day.

Ashlee, you look GORGEOUS!

i like both, but i like the second one the best, you are really getting better everyday, awesome job!!

I can't see the attachments of your FOTD's girls...i don't know what's wrong and if it's just me but i can't see any attachments T_T

Glad it's not just me!

i just reported the problem...seems like none of anyones attachments can be viewed :frown:

WOW! I am completely knocked over by everyone's looks this morning. You all look FABULOUS! I am going to go get a shower and get my morning going, and I will be back to post my FOTD when I am done. Maybe! :lol:

Latest posts

Back