Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is mine desktop wallpaper. Its from Sex & The City. It is one of my fave quotes from the show.

What is yours?

Originally Posted by charms23 I love your wallpaper Marisol, did you make that yourself? Great job! Here's mine, nothing fancy... Nice pic Charmaine. Nah, I didn't make it myself. I got it from a LJ community for Sex & The City. Its an awesome quote, isnt it?
Also, Firefox rules!

Here's mine... It's the car that I WILL OWN ONE DAY!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

2005 (or later! lol) Mustang GT Deluxe Convertible (8 cyl. in Torch Red)

**Drool***

Wow this is strange! I just changed mine today....I change mine all the time, possibly 2 times a week LOL

Here is mine. Keep in mind that this is off my 24 inch LCD flat panel so that is why it looks soo big and wide. Notice the thing on the right side with the 1.5 terabytes of disk space lol

Woo hoo and YES FIREFOX rules

Originally Posted by Marisol

Here is mine desktop wallpaper. Its from Sex & The City. It is one of my fave quotes from the show.
What is yours?

all the colors in mine are either pink, white, or black. it's boring, but i think it's purdy
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow this is strange! I just changed mine today....I change mine all the time, possibly 2 times a week LOL
Here is mine. Keep in mind that this is off my 24 inch LCD flat panel so that is why it looks soo big and wide. Notice the thing on the right side with the 1.5 terabytes of disk space lol

Woo hoo and YES FIREFOX rules

where'd ya get the clock & calendar and all that stuff on the right??? Thats cool!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

How do you capture your desktop???

What I do is, hold shift + printscrn
Then open a new image in photoshop, then paste it

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What I do is, hold shift + printscrn
Then open a new image in photoshop, then paste it

Oh, so that's what that button is on my keyboard, lol!
Mine is of my brother and his cat Magnus.
smile.gif

Here is a close up of it(see attachment). It's a Finland project. It is soo cool, Totally customizeable etc with all kinds of skins...look here at the skins

Rainmeter is a customizable resource meter that can display various performance data in different formats. Rainmeter can measure:

• CPU load
  • Allocated Memory
  • Network Traffic
  • NT performance data
  • Uptime
  • Free disk space
  • ...and plenty of other stuff

Originally Posted by charms23

What does that Rainmeter do?

Originally Posted by Marisol That is a cool picture Joy. Another Firefox user too! Yay for FF! Doesn't get hijacked like IE, blah!
wink.gif

Thanks, I love that picture (they always take naps lying in the same position as each other, too cute!). Since my family lives up in NorCal, I like to have reminders of home here in LA.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Yay for FF! Doesn't get hijacked like IE, blah!
wink.gif

Thanks, I love that picture (they always take naps lying in the same position as each other, too cute!). Since my family lives up in NorCal, I like to have reminders of home here in LA.
smile.gif

omg, my IE is jacked up beyond repair. How fucked is that?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i just DL'd and installed firefox and i LOVE it. it's so simple and basic! i've been using fire fox for a bout a year and i can't go back to IE. i am in LOVE with the tabbed browsing

My hubby had the Star Wars Episode III poster on my desktop forever but I finally changed it ... right now we have this picture of Poipu Beach in Kauai, Hawaii. While we did not actually take this picture, we did spend a day on this beach on our honeymoon, and even ate lunch at the blue and white building! (I had quesadillas with some yummy guacamole; it's so hard to get good guacamole out here in the Midwest!)
biggrin.gif

GirlGeek, look here quickly!!!

Originally Posted by girl_geek

My hubby had the Star Wars Episode III poster on my desktop forever but I finally changed it ... right now we have this picture of Poipu Beach in Kauai, Hawaii. While we did not actually take this picture, we did spend a day on this beach on our honeymoon, and even ate lunch at the blue and white building! (I had quesadillas with some yummy guacamole; it's so hard to get good guacamole out here in the Midwest!)
biggrin.gif

I usually have a pic of myself on my desktop(I know it sounds really vain
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) but sometimes I use this:

Latest posts

Back