What do you do when you're bored?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of you experiment with your makeup when you're bored.... Me, I take more drastic measures. I went from my avatar to this, because my husband went to bed without me!

Image064.jpg

And I used his camera phone to take the picture, and I just got out of the shower, therefore the quality of the pic isnt great, and I am completely fresh-faced.

sleep, watch tv/dvds, ummm wander on the net, read, mess around with makeup, do crafts or sew.

IM always bored. All my friends moved away. So I play with mu surf the net, do school work read listen to music watch dvds and wrestling. And sometimes dance to the wiggles with my brother :brsh:

I usually hang around here on MUT, or check other websites, watch my dvr, or watch korean soaps (Sooo addicting! lol!)

I play with MU usually during the day, because I'm afraid I'd be too lazy to take the MU off.

You look great in that pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually play with makeup by putting it on me and Rocky. I put blush on his cheeks, nail polish, liptick on the beak, hehe. I think he likes because he will actually stay still. lol.

Attachment 31004

I hate being bored! I have so many different activities so I don't let myself get bored.

• MuT!!
  • Making clothes
  • Journalling
  • Cross stitch
  • Playing with makeup

I love playing the xbox 360. I'm hooked on Test Drive Unlimited, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rockstar Table tennis at the moment.

go on MUT, play with makeup, go to the gym, watch national geographic documentaries, cook, read, go to the mall

i'm bored a lot! expecially since i'm a stay at home mom, while everyone else is out working. so, i ...

MUT

myspace

play with mu

play with my son [when he's not sleeping]

take a nap

scrapbook

MuT, Myspace, MSN, Play with makeup, Clean if I feel the urge lol, Play PS2, Do my nails, Do someone elses nails or makeup lol, Go shopping, or Watch TV

Thast bout all I can think of lol Im usualy runnin around busy doin somethin lol so I dont get bored too often

MuT, read some books, play with my makeup, clean my messy room (well actually it's an organised mess :eusa_whistle:), listen to music, write something in one of my stories (i doubt i'll ever finish them, good thing i don't plan on being a writer).

MuT, clean my boyfriends room since I live with him, clean the bathroom, clean my purse out so that I'll have room, watch tv, get on the net.

Back